Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Naturist zombie - my new genre  (Read 24678 times)

Stuart

Naturist zombie - my new genre
« on: April 30, 2011, 03:42:48 pm »
Having read a little bit of naturist fiction over the years, I've never been too impressed by it. It always seemed a little dull and a bit preachy. So I decided it was time to do something a bit different. I tried for a long time to make a naturist gothic horror work, but I never really got it to work.

Then I had an idea that meant zombies would fit in very nicely to the naturist theme. What that idea is I won't reveal yet (spoilers!), but here's the beginning of it, but be warned there's zombie film style gore in it! (it needs tidying up, making the language stronger and padding it out a bit, but you get the idea):

The two piercing red eyes stared out of the undergrowth at the pile of clothes the couple had left behind on the deserted beach as they both ran naked towards the sea. The primitive mind behind the eyes tried to work out where the food it sensed had gone. The couple, oblivious to the creature, continued running to the sea, where they splashed and frolicked in the surf as the creature, its mind still confused by the disappearance of the food, continued to stare at the clothes, almost oblivious to the happy sounds of the couple in the distance. When they returned from the water, the creature gave them the briefest of glances before ignoring them. Even when the couple began to make love on the beach, the creature continued ignored them, even their screams of orgasm echoing off the cliffs around the empty beach failed to get his attention. Still he just stared at the clothes, lying in a heap just a few metres in front of him.

The woman stood up, brushing the sand off her naked body and shaking it from her hair. She walked towards the pile of clothes and for a moment the creature thought he sensed food, but the feeling was gone the moment she walked past them. She stopped at the edge of the undergrowth, sitting down and reaching into her rucksack for something to eat. Still the creature didn't sense any food.

Now the man stood up and walked towards the clothes, but he stopped when he reached them. The creature tensed slightly, feeling as if something in his mind was finally making sense and that his hunger may soon be fed. As the man picked up his t-shirt from the ground every muscle in the creature's body tensed. When the man put the t-shirt on over his head, the full fury of the creature was let loose. It leapt from the undergrowth and hit the man with the full force of it body, knocking him to the ground. Within seconds the creature began to tear through the t-shirt, ripping the flesh from the man's shoulders with its teeth and crunching through the bones. The woman screamed and ran, diving into the undergrowth to escape. Her still naked body was scratched all over from the thorns in the undergrowth, but fear drove her deeper and deeper into it. She found the deepest, thickest part of the undergrowth, curled up into a ball and tried not to scream.

She heard the last muffled yells of agony coming from the man, but then they were silenced by the sound of cracking bones. She began to shake violently on the ground, silent tears pouring from her eyes as she lay, helpless, naked and alone in this wilderness that had so seemed like a paradise to her. All she could hear was the tranquil sound of the waves breaking against the shore and the violent sound of tearing flesh as the creature continued to feed on the man she had been so in love with. When the sound of the feeding stopped a new wave of panic rose in her, a sudden feeling that she was next.

Survival instincts kicked in for her and she knew she had to get away or she would die here. She slowly began to move, at first away from the beach, but she knew she'd not get far. It was a long hike over rough ground and right now she was naked, and without food or water. At the very least she had to get her boots, that way she'd move much faster and be able to try and outrun anything that came at her.

She circled back, crawling slowly, trying not to scream or yell when some other plant or thorn tore at her skin. Eventually she reached the edge of the undergrowth, but the creature was gone and all that was left was the body of the man, the top half almost completely destroyed, the bottom half untouched. Grief overtook her and she ran out and knelt by what was left of his body, crying uncontrollably with desperation, fear and grief. She lay down beside what has left of him and gave in completely to the emotion. For over an hour she lay there, alone on the beach, beside the remains of everything that had been important to her. For an hour she cried, oblivious to her surroundings, almost hoping for death, but it never came.

In time, she knew she had to move. There was no sign of the creature other than blood stains going back into the undergrowth, but she didn't want to risk it still being in the area. She reached over the the man's rucksack and pulled out his jacket. She laid it over the remains of his body and softly kissed his foot. She paused for a second, trying to control her emotions before finding her strength to move on.

Somewhere, not far away, the creature's head snapped round. It had heard, or smelt something familiar, something that said there was more food back there. It started back, moving silently through the undergrowth, back to the woman.

The first thing the woman put on was her boots. As she did up the second boot lace she suddenly felt more relaxed. Although still otherwise naked, she knew that if anything happened now she could move fast, very fast over any terrain if she needed to escape. She grabbed her top next, quickly pulling it over her head. Sitting down she pulled her shorts on, the wide legs easily fitting over the boots. Then she grabbed her rucksack and rummaged through it, checking for food and water.

Then from the bushes, she suddenly heard a twig snap and her heart sank. She slowly looked up to the bushes and a pair of  piercing red eyes met hers. The creature lunged towards her, knocking her to the ground before thundering past her to the remains of the man. It sniffed the remains under the jacket and began to devour what was left of the man. Again she dived into the undergrowth, hoping to escape again, but this time the creature followed her. It pursued her as she ran, but she was never going to get away. The creature caught her, leaping on her back and bringing her down. It ripped through her shorts and tore the flesh away underneath, snapping her pelvis in two with its human-like hands. She died screaming, terrified and in agony as the creature eviscerated her, tearing her abdomen open and smashing her rib cage. Within minutes it had devoured almost all of her, with just her legs and head remaining.

The creature stood up. It still felt hungry, but there was no food for it. It slowly walked up through a path in the undergrowth towards the top of the cliffs that surrounded the beach were it emerged onto a wilderness of peat bog and moorland. A herd of nearby deer cautiously eyed the creature, but they were safe, the creature had no interest in them.

The creature sniffed the air. Something in its mind told it to move inland, it sensed food, but it was vague, elusive and far from here. It emitted a long, deep wailing sound, startling the deer, which ran off towards the nearby hills. Somewhere in the distance the wailing sound was answered. The creature was calling for more of its kind to join it.

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 2
    • My Coin of the Realm!
Re: Naturist zombie - my new genre
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 12:36:24 pm »
Dude, publish it and sell me a copy :p Its a great start and Im already itching to read on. Good luck with the rest of it, you could be the next George A. Romero  :098
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

Stuart

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 04:11:49 pm »
I have the random people to get killed scene to write, its three geology students doing fieldwork while camping, but I've made the mistake of giving them the names of some of the geology students I went to university with.

Writing about them being eaten by zombies is making me feel slightly guilty... :4245

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 03:15:02 am »
So the Zombie prefers it's food wrapped, interesting. Some nice writing there. I love the gore, but I am a fan of films like 'Saw' and 'Hostel'.

Stuart

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 11:44:27 pm »
I just reached 20,000 words!  :234567

It may reach 100,000.

Its all going very nicely, a fun little naturist romance has started as one character discovers naturism for the first time, lots of character development so far so you care about the people I kill or zombify.

Stuart

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 11:03:53 pm »
Okay, so its a zombie story, so it has to have sex in it so I can break the tradition of the naked people having sex getting it first.

But bloody hell its awkward trying to write a convincing sex scene

Stuart

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2011, 10:48:21 pm »
Okay, so its a zombie story, so it has to have sex in it so I can break the tradition of the naked people having sex getting it first.

But bloody hell its awkward trying to write a convincing sex scene

Hmmmm......zombie sexuality. I wonder...

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2011, 10:50:36 pm »
sorry, a little off topic. But Stuart you always have the funniest and coolest avatars  :909
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

Stuart

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2011, 10:51:37 pm »
sorry, a little off topic. But Stuart you always have the funniest and coolest avatars  :909

Thank you! I always try and have something a little different.

Were you around when I had the animated Hoff one? It was always popular, I might bring it back.

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2011, 10:52:34 pm »

Thank you! I always try and have something a little different.

Were you around when I had the animated Hoff one? It was always popular, I might bring it back.

I remember a couple of Hoff ones. He bugs me though  :4245

Stuart

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2011, 11:03:52 pm »

I just noticed the little splash  :909

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2011, 11:19:52 pm »

I just noticed the little splash  :909

Oh yeah, before the headstand guy.  :345678

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2011, 01:09:19 pm »
Stuart, your writing is descriptive and puts one in the scene totally.  Too much so for me at times.  I await the next chapter though! 
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Stuart

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2011, 01:18:08 pm »
Stuart, your writing is descriptive and puts one in the scene totally.  Too much so for me at times.  I await the next chapter though! 

Thank you!

Up to over 25,000 words now, its looking like being around 100,000 when its finished, so with a bit of luck it might be done by the end of summer!

Stuart

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2011, 01:39:26 pm »
Stuart, your writing is descriptive and puts one in the scene totally.  Too much so for me at times.  I await the next chapter though!  

In that case, meet some of the main characters:

“Sorry we’re late” said Annie out the window as John approached the car, “we slept in”.
“Yeah right, I’ve heard that one before from you two” said John smiling and looking straight at Chris. “So who is this friend of yours?” he asked as he climbed into the car.
“Oh, just an old friend.” Annie replied with a gleam in her eye and a hint of a smile. “We'll be leaving the car at her place, she lives in a little cottage up in the mountains where we're heading”.
“What's she like?” asked John, noticing the gleam in Annie's eye.
“Heather? She's nuts” was the reply. “Just the type of person you need to hang out with more. She'll soon shake those inhibitions out of you!”
“So she lives out in the country?” asked John, quickly changing the subject away from him.
“The country? She lives about four hours drive away in the middle of nowhere, stuck in the side of a mountain. The nearest neighbour is about five miles away. Its just her and the land she lives on. She grows all her own food up there, she claims to be almost entirely self sufficient.”
“So she's a bit of a nature girl then?”
Annie laughed. “You have no idea what you're in for!”

They drove for hours, and as each minute passed, civilization seemed to recede away from them. The roads became narrower and quieter. Wild animals and birds of prey became more common by the side of the road and the land became first rolling hillside and then a wild mountain wilderness. They passed forests and fields, rivers and bog land, and all the time the hot sun baked their car. The heat seemed to get more intolerable the more they drove and the sweat was pouring off them.
It was after lunchtime when they arrived at Heather's house. It was at the end of a narrow winding road along a long glen that led off to wild and remote areas, with no roads and only rough paths to follow. There was wildlife everywhere, with birds soaring overhead and herds of deer scattered across the surrounding mountainside.
Getting out the car was delightful. They left the stifling heat of it behind and embraced a cooling breeze that chilled the sweat on their clothes and brought a beautiful sense of relief from the hot, sticky air of the car.
John had never seen anywhere quite like it. The cottage was a small one, it had just one floor and  the windows looked old fashioned and single glazed. To one side of it there was what appeared to be some kind of vegetable garden surrounded by fencing and beyond it the ground sloped away to a loch in the distance. As they walked towards the stone cottage he was starting to wonder what kind of crazy and weird woman Heather was going to turn out to be.
When the door opened as they approached it he expected the worse, but nothing could have prepared him for what he saw standing framed in the doorway. Before him stood the most beautiful woman John had ever seen. She was tall and slim, with long flowing locks of red hair. On her face she wore a smile that could warm even the coldest of hearts and her piercing green eyes were as radiant as the dawn.

And she was completely naked.