Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Naturist zombie - my new genre  (Read 24681 times)

Offline Pitti

• Local Moderator
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 8
Re: Naturist zombie - my new genre
« Reply #105 on: October 25, 2012, 05:15:45 pm »
Wow, now reached a hundred sales!

H&E and Australian Sun and Health Magazine will be reviewing it in future issues, so I'm hoping that gives it a little boost.

The H&E review is in the new issue, its half a page long and very positive, saying there is "much to commend this tale of romance, naturism and a very dark and dangerous threat."  :234567

I knew I'd forgotten to do something, here's the review:

Congratulations to your review  :123456
"If war is the answer, then we ask the wrong questions."
(Wenn Krieg die Antwort ist, dann stellen wir die falschen Fragen)

Susan G. Komen

Stuart

« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2012, 12:39:46 pm »
I think it would be very interesting if you would tell us about your experience with the book published on Amazon Kindle.

In the past year I've learnt to dread the first of the month. When you don't have any sales for a particular region (.com, .co.uk, etc), the sales report has a big brown bar in that section, known as the brown bar of shame by some. It never lasts more than a day though, at least not so far.

Stuart

« Reply #107 on: May 08, 2013, 09:46:40 am »
I have my first one star review on Amazon, and I'm delighted with it! Its clearly from someone who spends all his naturist time behind walls and has a very firm and inflexible view of what naturism is:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B006O6SR04/ref=cm_cr_dp_synop?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending#R3GC3XARUI5L7Z

For a book an naturism, this is far too blood thirsty, it does not convey any feeling about the naturism, only the crunching of bones

Yes, its supposed to be blood thirsty, its a book on zombies! Apparently you're not allowed to mix genres in naturism fiction

I wonder if this guy realises that this attitude is one of the main reasons I wrote this book.

Offline JoshVi

• JoshVi
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Trying to be EcoFriendly
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #108 on: January 02, 2014, 12:05:40 am »
Please tellme it will be on spanish too  :34567
Nudity leads to true freedom!

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #109 on: January 02, 2014, 12:30:05 am »
Stuart recently retired from IYNO. If you would like to reach him you can find him at his and Karla's Free Range Naturism website called the Naked Monroes. As for Spanish? You might be on your own on that one.

Offline JoshVi

• JoshVi
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Trying to be EcoFriendly
« Reply #110 on: January 02, 2014, 03:13:10 am »
Stuart recently retired from IYNO. If you would like to reach him you can find him at his and Karla's Free Range Naturism website called the Naked Monroes. As for Spanish? You might be on your own on that one.

Then I will use google translate haha... Thanks for the info...
Nudity leads to true freedom!