Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Naturist zombie - my new genre  (Read 24675 times)

Nude_not_rude

Re: Naturist zombie - my new genre
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2011, 10:27:11 am »
Interesting characters. Not sure why it was so hot in the car though, no air con with faulty windows? Look forward to reading more.

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 2
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2011, 12:32:11 pm »
I love that last paragraph. That place sounds amazing, and I want to meet Heather ;) Does she look at all like this

I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

Stuart

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2011, 04:29:24 pm »
I love that last paragraph. That place sounds amazing, and I want to meet Heather ;) Does she look at all like this

More like the model in the blog I mentioned here:

http://internationalyn.org/forum/index.php/topic,12.msg61235.html#msg61235

There are some photos in her blog somewhere of her in a field on a summer's day that clinched the character for me in my mind.

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2011, 05:00:20 pm »

More like the model in the blog I mentioned here:

http://internationalyn.org/forum/index.php/topic,12.msg61235.html#msg61235

There are some photos in her blog somewhere of her in a field on a summer's day that clinched the character for me in my mind.

Oh wow she is pretty. I guess the imagination decides what the charecter looks like though
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

Stuart

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2011, 10:08:42 pm »
Lets have a cute character moment as Heather introduces John to the joys of free range naturism in the highlands:

“Take your boots and pack off ” she said, “I know a great way to cool down”.
When he did as she said, she led him a few metres away, to a spot where the ground became wetter and boggy.
“Wow, that's cold!” he said as his feet sank into the ground with each step.
After a few more metres they came to a more open patch of bog, the ground a mass of standing water and small patches of grass covered sphagnum moss protruding from the water. Heather led him all the way out into the bog before turning and facing him.
“Now take my hands” she said, holding them out to him. He took them, feeling slightly nervous as his feet sank slightly into the dark, peaty water.
“Do you trust me?” Heather said with a grin that somehow made John even more nervous.
“Yes” said John, before qualifying it with “I think”.
“Good answer” laughed Heather. “Now, very slowly, sit down”.
“In this?” he asked, incredulously.
“Oh yes” she replied with a huge smile.
She immediately started slowly sitting down, her hold on John bringing him down with her. She sat straight down in the water without hesitating, letting out a little squeal as it rose above her legs to her waist.
John slowly began to sit down with her, but the moment his penis touched the water he yelped in surprise from the cold and went to stand up, but Heather just tugged on his hands, not enough to force him down, but enough to stop him standing up suddenly.
“Come on” she smiled, “the water's lovely”
John braced himself for the cold and threw himself down into the water. His squeal was louder and even higher in pitch than Heather's had been, but once he was in a cheer from Heather made him laugh, and there was no denying how refreshing it felt after the heat of the walk.
“Oh, this is very nice” he said, as he sighed with the relief from the heat.
“Now try this” she said, letting herself fall back into the water. Her whole body went under the water for a few seconds before she emerged, her whole body stained with the dark water. John watched as she shook her head, the water pouring off her magnificent head of bright red hair with each shake.
“Your turn now” she said. John did nothing, taking a few seconds to psyche himself up to it. Heather just watched him as he did nothing, an evil grin coming across her face.
Don't make me pounce you” she said, a threat that simultaneously excited and terrified John.
“Just a second” he said but it was too late. Heather jumped forward, throwing her body at him and pushing him back under the water. She rolled off him as he emerged spluttering out the dark water that now covered him too. He turned to face her, wiping the water from his eyes, intending to complain, but the sight of her lying there in the water half on on her back, propped up on one arm, her body half obscured by the water was just too wonderful a view to open his eyes to and he just gave a stern glance of mock anger. She silently mouthed “sorry” to him with the look of a guilty child caught with her hand in sweet jar, but her eyes gave away the huge smile within her.
His revenge was swift. A quick pull on the arm supporting her sent her straight back under the water with a loud scream of surprise, and this time it was her turn to emerge blinded & spluttering...

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2011, 12:26:44 pm »
That's great Stuart. Sounds like fun.

Stuart

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2011, 10:33:54 pm »
Lets increase their numbers...

Darkness was falling, the temperature was dropping and Allan shivered in the darkness. The breeze coming in from the sea brought a chill to the air, and his tent was proving difficult to erect. The only flat ground was in a hollow out of the wind, and it was infested with midges, a swarm of aggressive, biting insects that gave him no respite. If he spent as much as thirty seconds assembling his tent he'd have to run off for five minutes to let the swarm clear. Normally it took him no more than a few minutes to set up his tent, but he'd been here more than an hour, and now he was setting up in the dark.
But this place was worth the trouble. He'd walked for miles across the barren moorland to reach it, and it was a beautiful as he'd expected. Long sandy beaches contrasted vividly with the bare red sandstone rocks that rose in mighty terraces above the beach. The evening sun had long since gone, and where there had been bright orange cliff faces in the golden glow of sunset, there were now only dark and forbidding cliff faces, menacingly hanging above him.
Everything he'd heard about it was true. He'd read about it, how it was a captivating place of barren beauty and rugged wilderness, but he hadn't really believed it would be quite this good. As he sat atop a dune waiting for the midges below to clear he felt a sense of calm come across him. Fine, the midges were stressful, but he'd get his tent built eventually, and the moon gave enough light to see while he built it. But this place was mesmerising. The sound of the waves became captivating, and even with the chill in the air, he felt a longing to throw himself in the water.
Hurriedly he ran back to his tent, and began assembling it quicker than ever. He fought against the midges, almost choking on them as he put the final touches to his tent. Eventually they overwhelmed him again and he ran off, but this time with a completed tent behind him. He headed down to the shore, and with a glance around the beach just to double check he was alone, he threw his clothes off and ran down the beach. The cold air chilled his skin, but he just felt more and more alive with each step.
He dived straight into the water without hesitating, expecting it to be freezing. Instead he found it pleasantly warm and he linger in there, splashing around & being tossed about by the breaking waves.
When he emerged from the water, he was exhausted & exhilarated. As he stepped onto dry sand, he turned and fell back, his arms and legs outstretched. Letting out a huge shriek of delight, he stretched out his arms and legs, shaking them with pure joy. After long weeks trapped in an office he finally felt liberated and free.
Lying there in the darkness, the breeze slowly began to penetrate his skin. The excitement of the skinny dipping had subsided and he was feeling a little cold. He knew it was time to get dressed and get in the tent, but he wasn't disappointed, he knew as soon as the sun rose in a few hours it'd warm up and he'd be straight back in the water.
Walking back to the tent he didn't notice the body washed up on the beach a few hundred metres away. As it had only arrived a few minutes ago, Allan was never going to spot it, it was too dark by now, and he was more concerned with getting warm. He never noticed it slowly pull itself inch by inch across the beach, up towards the dunes.
As Allan reached his clothes he picked up the bundle of them and carried it to the top of the dunes. He stood there looking out at the darkness, catching the glimpse of breaking waves as the moonlight caught their white crests. He decided that maybe a short walk was called for, and in a moment of bravery he dropped the bundle of clothes and began to walk along the crest of the dunes.
It was a strange feeling, walking without clothes. He's always meant to try it, but never quite found the chance, despite having gone skinny dipping in mountain rock pools many times. But now he found he was enjoying it. He felt more in touch with the environment as each blade of the long grass tickled his calves and thighs as he walked. He found he regretted not having tried this sooner and vowed to do it a lot more. The wind, sand and grass all felt wonderful all over his skin and he felt in a dream.
But he awoke quickly when he heard a noise from the base of the dunes like a long groaning. Immediately he dropped to the ground, covering himself, terrified of being caught. He tentatively leaned out across the dune's edge to see what had made the noise, hoping desperately it was an animal. His heart sank when he saw a naked human figure lying below him, not moving.
Allan was caught in a moment of brief panic. This person clearly needed help, but Allan's clothes were several hundred metres away. Allan suddenly felt very naked and very exposed. He initially decided to run back and get dressed, but common sense told him he needed to see if this person was okay first.
Covering his genitals with his hands, he ran down the dune to where the body lay. Still covering himself with one hand he shook the body gently, but the person barely responded, just groaning again.
“Hello, can you her me?” said Allan, shaking them harder. The person didn't respond. He rolled the body over and saw it was a woman's, but barely recognisable as one. Her skin was pale and discoloured and her body was thin and drawn, like she'd been starved for a long time.
“Hello, hello?” said Allan, trying again for a response. The woman groaned again, louder this time, and opening her eyes. Her stare was empty and vacant.
Allan had no first aid knowledge, and panic was beginning to set in. He ran off down the beach, stumbling in the darkness, looking for his tent to get his phone to call for help.

The creature had heard a call from across the water. One of its own had called it, and like others, it had answered. None had ever felt the need to cross the water before, but the call was compelling. They had to find the food.
Those that heard it had wandered out into the water to be carried by the currents. Some would drown, others would be carried back to their home. But a few were to make the crossing.
She was the first of them to make landfall, and she was hungry. She had to eat, but she sensed no food. There seemed to be nothing for her here. Something shook her, but she was tired and it didn't seem like food. She didn't care about it and tried to sleep.
Suddenly she sensed food. Her head snapped up, sniffing the air. Leaping to her feet she turned to face the source and began pounding along the beach to it. As she ran, she suddenly sensed the source of food become somehow more compelling and desirable. Her pace quickened, as her hunger drove her on...

Allan suddenly felt very foolish in his nakedness as he rummaged for his phone in the pile of clothes. Pulling on his underpants made him feel a bit better, but he was still flustered over the woman and his phone was what he really needed.
Digging it out from the pocket of his fleece, he fumbled with the on switch and waited for it to start up. The seconds seemed like minutes as it emitted its usual stupid start up jingle, leaving Allan frantically waiting to be able to do something.

The creature's attack came swiftly from behind. It threw its whole body at Allan, knocking him flat to the ground. It leapt on top of him, its claw like hands ripping into the flesh of his thigh, tearing his underpants away and biting the flesh in his buttocks.
Allan, face down in the sand, screamed in pain as it bit down, desperately trying to lash out at it, but to no avail. As it bit deeper and deeper into his flesh, the pain and terror of the attack gave Allan renewed strength. He kicked out at the creature, knocking it off him and sending it tumbling down the sand dune, taking the torn remains of Allan's underpants with it.
Allan scrambled away, half crawling, half running into the night, naked and terrified, agonised from
the burning from his wound. He ran for several miles, never looking back, before dropping from exhaustion.
Cold, naked and alone he curled up into a ball, shivering. His wound had gone numb, there was no more pain, but something still felt wrong. All fear and terror had left him, but he felt almost empty, as if something was missing, but he couldn't be sure what. He wasn't even sure he cared. He certainly wasn't worried about his clothes or his tent, or anything else about his life. He seemed to remember something about a woman, but he decided he'd worry about it in the morning. Or once he'd eaten.

Several miles away, the creature lay in the dunes. It had had a mouthful, but it had lost sight of the food and wasn't sure what had happened to it. With only the slightest glimmer of regret, it curled up into a ball and slept, resting until it could eat again.

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2011, 10:53:30 pm »
Lets increase their numbers...

Darkness was falling, the temperature was dropping and Allan shivered in the darkness. The breeze coming in from the sea brought a chill to the air, and his tent was proving difficult to erect. The only flat ground was in a hollow out of the wind, and it was infested with midges, a swarm of aggressive, biting insects that gave him no respite. If he spent as much as thirty seconds assembling his tent he'd have to run off for five minutes to let the swarm clear. Normally it took him no more than a few minutes to set up his tent, but he'd been here more than an hour, and now he was setting up in the dark.
But this place was worth the trouble. He'd walked for miles across the barren moorland to reach it, and it was a beautiful as he'd expected. Long sandy beaches contrasted vividly with the bare red sandstone rocks that rose in mighty terraces above the beach. The evening sun had long since gone, and where there had been bright orange cliff faces in the golden glow of sunset, there were now only dark and forbidding cliff faces, menacingly hanging above him.
Everything he'd heard about it was true. He'd read about it, how it was a captivating place of barren beauty and rugged wilderness, but he hadn't really believed it would be quite this good. As he sat atop a dune waiting for the midges below to clear he felt a sense of calm come across him. Fine, the midges were stressful, but he'd get his tent built eventually, and the moon gave enough light to see while he built it. But this place was mesmerising. The sound of the waves became captivating, and even with the chill in the air, he felt a longing to throw himself in the water.
Hurriedly he ran back to his tent, and began assembling it quicker than ever. He fought against the midges, almost choking on them as he put the final touches to his tent. Eventually they overwhelmed him again and he ran off, but this time with a completed tent behind him. He headed down to the shore, and with a glance around the beach just to double check he was alone, he threw his clothes off and ran down the beach. The cold air chilled his skin, but he just felt more and more alive with each step.
He dived straight into the water without hesitating, expecting it to be freezing. Instead he found it pleasantly warm and he linger in there, splashing around & being tossed about by the breaking waves.
When he emerged from the water, he was exhausted & exhilarated. As he stepped onto dry sand, he turned and fell back, his arms and legs outstretched. Letting out a huge shriek of delight, he stretched out his arms and legs, shaking them with pure joy. After long weeks trapped in an office he finally felt liberated and free.
Lying there in the darkness, the breeze slowly began to penetrate his skin. The excitement of the skinny dipping had subsided and he was feeling a little cold. He knew it was time to get dressed and get in the tent, but he wasn't disappointed, he knew as soon as the sun rose in a few hours it'd warm up and he'd be straight back in the water.
Walking back to the tent he didn't notice the body washed up on the beach a few hundred metres away. As it had only arrived a few minutes ago, Allan was never going to spot it, it was too dark by now, and he was more concerned with getting warm. He never noticed it slowly pull itself inch by inch across the beach, up towards the dunes.
As Allan reached his clothes he picked up the bundle of them and carried it to the top of the dunes. He stood there looking out at the darkness, catching the glimpse of breaking waves as the moonlight caught their white crests. He decided that maybe a short walk was called for, and in a moment of bravery he dropped the bundle of clothes and began to walk along the crest of the dunes.
It was a strange feeling, walking without clothes. He's always meant to try it, but never quite found the chance, despite having gone skinny dipping in mountain rock pools many times. But now he found he was enjoying it. He felt more in touch with the environment as each blade of the long grass tickled his calves and thighs as he walked. He found he regretted not having tried this sooner and vowed to do it a lot more. The wind, sand and grass all felt wonderful all over his skin and he felt in a dream.
But he awoke quickly when he heard a noise from the base of the dunes like a long groaning. Immediately he dropped to the ground, covering himself, terrified of being caught. He tentatively leaned out across the dune's edge to see what had made the noise, hoping desperately it was an animal. His heart sank when he saw a naked human figure lying below him, not moving.
Allan was caught in a moment of brief panic. This person clearly needed help, but Allan's clothes were several hundred metres away. Allan suddenly felt very naked and very exposed. He initially decided to run back and get dressed, but common sense told him he needed to see if this person was okay first.
Covering his genitals with his hands, he ran down the dune to where the body lay. Still covering himself with one hand he shook the body gently, but the person barely responded, just groaning again.
“Hello, can you her me?” said Allan, shaking them harder. The person didn't respond. He rolled the body over and saw it was a woman's, but barely recognisable as one. Her skin was pale and discoloured and her body was thin and drawn, like she'd been starved for a long time.
“Hello, hello?” said Allan, trying again for a response. The woman groaned again, louder this time, and opening her eyes. Her stare was empty and vacant.
Allan had no first aid knowledge, and panic was beginning to set in. He ran off down the beach, stumbling in the darkness, looking for his tent to get his phone to call for help.

The creature had heard a call from across the water. One of its own had called it, and like others, it had answered. None had ever felt the need to cross the water before, but the call was compelling. They had to find the food.
Those that heard it had wandered out into the water to be carried by the currents. Some would drown, others would be carried back to their home. But a few were to make the crossing.
She was the first of them to make landfall, and she was hungry. She had to eat, but she sensed no food. There seemed to be nothing for her here. Something shook her, but she was tired and it didn't seem like food. She didn't care about it and tried to sleep.
Suddenly she sensed food. Her head snapped up, sniffing the air. Leaping to her feet she turned to face the source and began pounding along the beach to it. As she ran, she suddenly sensed the source of food become somehow more compelling and desirable. Her pace quickened, as her hunger drove her on...

Allan suddenly felt very foolish in his nakedness as he rummaged for his phone in the pile of clothes. Pulling on his underpants made him feel a bit better, but he was still flustered over the woman and his phone was what he really needed.
Digging it out from the pocket of his fleece, he fumbled with the on switch and waited for it to start up. The seconds seemed like minutes as it emitted its usual stupid start up jingle, leaving Allan frantically waiting to be able to do something.

The creature's attack came swiftly from behind. It threw its whole body at Allan, knocking him flat to the ground. It leapt on top of him, its claw like hands ripping into the flesh of his thigh, tearing his underpants away and biting the flesh in his buttocks.
Allan, face down in the sand, screamed in pain as it bit down, desperately trying to lash out at it, but to no avail. As it bit deeper and deeper into his flesh, the pain and terror of the attack gave Allan renewed strength. He kicked out at the creature, knocking it off him and sending it tumbling down the sand dune, taking the torn remains of Allan's underpants with it.
Allan scrambled away, half crawling, half running into the night, naked and terrified, agonised from
the burning from his wound. He ran for several miles, never looking back, before dropping from exhaustion.
Cold, naked and alone he curled up into a ball, shivering. His wound had gone numb, there was no more pain, but something still felt wrong. All fear and terror had left him, but he felt almost empty, as if something was missing, but he couldn't be sure what. He wasn't even sure he cared. He certainly wasn't worried about his clothes or his tent, or anything else about his life. He seemed to remember something about a woman, but he decided he'd worry about it in the morning. Or once he'd eaten.

Several miles away, the creature lay in the dunes. It had had a mouthful, but it had lost sight of the food and wasn't sure what had happened to it. With only the slightest glimmer of regret, it curled up into a ball and slept, resting until it could eat again.

Dude this story just gets better and better. You should publish it and then direct the movie  :66342

Stuart

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2011, 10:55:23 pm »
Dude this story just gets better and better. You should publish it and then direct the movie  :66342

I'll be publishing it, but if anyone wants to fund the movie, get in touch!   :63424

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2011, 10:57:08 pm »
When I win the lottery I'll make sure I give you just enough. The low budget ones are always the best.

Stuart

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2011, 10:59:31 pm »
When I win the lottery I'll make sure I give you just enough. The low budget ones are always the best.

The wardrobe budget won't be too much.  :654

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2011, 11:02:07 pm »

:909  Thats true! But the make-up and special effects might cost a little, and then finding the perfect locations could cost a lot on fuel too.

Stuart

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2011, 11:05:21 pm »

:909  Thats true! But the make-up and special effects might cost a little, and then finding the perfect locations could cost a lot on fuel too.

I know every location already - I'm writing what I know  :4345

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2011, 11:08:42 pm »

I know every location already - I'm writing what I know  :4345

Oh, well then more money for special effects!! Oh and wages. But I would be happy to play a small part free of charge  :63424

Stuart

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2011, 11:13:42 pm »
Oh, well then more money for special effects!! Oh and wages. But I would be happy to play a small part free of charge  :63424

I'll need whole armies of naked zombies