Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Naturist zombie - my new genre  (Read 24700 times)

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 2
    • My Coin of the Realm!
Re: Naturist zombie - my new genre
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2011, 01:31:31 pm »
:56789 I don't get the worlds obsession with zombies...

:879  Zombies are made of pure awesomeness. It is the worlds obsession with Vampires that I dont understand. They are so boring and up their own arses. They really bug me.
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

Stuart

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2011, 09:30:28 pm »
Well, the move to Germany put the brakes on the zombies, and it was hard to adjust back to thinking of the highlands when I was baking in Munich's Indian summer!

But its time I got back to it. Poor Heather's been in a bit of a sticky situation since July, its time I got back to it...

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2011, 02:44:08 pm »
Well, the move to Germany put the brakes on the zombies, and it was hard to adjust back to thinking of the highlands when I was baking in Munich's Indian summer!

But its time I got back to it. Poor Heather's been in a bit of a sticky situation since July, its time I got back to it...

Well I'm excited! Great news :)

Stuart

« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2011, 03:05:53 pm »

Well I'm excited! Great news :)

Hmmm....I think I need to torture this bunch a bit. Lets see, forced nudity, isolated in the wilds, having to keep moving to survive.

Time to hit them with a brutal change in the weather. Lets see them cope with fleeing for their lives across the mountains when the storms arrive  L8789

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2011, 03:10:18 am »
you sick sick man! lets hear more! lol.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

Stuart

« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2011, 03:33:44 pm »
The first draft is now complete! :234567

I'll spend the next few days going over it and re-writing some bits, then a few people will find a copy in their inbox for proof reading.

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2011, 01:06:45 pm »
I'm more excited than a dog who's just heard his master call the magic word....:)

Stuart

« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2011, 08:35:40 pm »
I'm more excited than a dog who's just heard his master call the magic word....:)

I've really got to deliver on this one, haven't I!

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2011, 12:14:26 pm »
no pressure ;) I love all I've read so far.

Stuart

« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2011, 08:17:37 pm »
How about this for a very brief teaser of what its about:

Violent deaths are occurring in a remote corner of the highlands of Scotland. Strange, animal-like people are killing anyone they find, and no one seems able to defend themselves against them.

But a local woman, who lives as a naturist in her remote highland home, may be the only person who can understand what they are and stop their attacks. But first she must confront a terrible secret from her past...

Stuart

« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2011, 09:35:38 pm »
Bugger. Turns out my intended title is both an advertising slogan and a gay fiction magazine!

So how does "Naturist, Red in Tooth and Claw" sound? Its slightly amended from a Tennyson quote.

Karla

« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2011, 11:46:07 am »
:56789 I don't get the worlds obsession with zombies...

:879  Zombies are made of pure awesomeness. It is the worlds obsession with Vampires that I dont understand. They are so boring and up their own arses. They really bug me.

Has anyone come up with zombie vampires yet? Or would it just mean that they are really crap because you can kill them both by smashing their head or their heart and they can't abide sunlight?

Either way, the one thing vampires and zombies have in common is the human fear of infection.

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2011, 11:57:32 am »
You can only kill a vampire by decapitating him. Sunlight is painful and debilitating, and impaling the heart paralyzing. And vampires have much better style than Zombies. A brilliant, sophisticated demonic humanoid is so much more fascinating than a mindless shambling corpse.

Get my point?
Zombies are only good for the survival horror, but vampires can make great villains.

Oh, and in The Sims 2, you can make an alien vampire zombie werewolf plantman warlock
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Stuart

« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2011, 12:03:31 pm »
You can only kill a vampire by decapitating him. Sunlight is painful and debilitating, and impaling the heart paralyzing. And vampires have much better style than Zombies. A brilliant, sophisticated demonic humanoid is so much more fascinating than a mindless shambling corpse.

Sunlight works!

Horror Of Dracula The Final Battle

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2011, 12:14:09 pm »
Well, it pretty much depends on the writer. Vampires avoid sunlight, holy water and garlic, though there is not quite a unified myth about what effects each have on them.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.