Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Amazing Animal Movies  (Read 995 times)

Wolfboy

Amazing Animal Movies
« on: May 01, 2011, 12:52:59 pm »
After watching Nankyoku monogatari (Antarctica) again yesterday it made me wonder if you have any favorite Animal movies
As there are so many great Animal movies I'll start with some of mine:

Nankyoku monogatari (Antarctica) (1983 Japanese film which inspired the 2006 American movie Eight Below. The score by multi-instrumentalist Vangelis is wonderful)
This is the very emotional ending scene, if you haven't seen the movie yet better not watch it:

Microcosmos: Le peuple de l'herbe (Microcosmos: The grass people) (A documentary film of detailed insect interactions)

The Bear (L'ours) (the story of an orphaned bear cub who befriends an adult male grizzly as hunters pursue them through the wilds. The film was nominated for and won numerous international film awards)

White Fang (1991 Disney movie based on the novel by American author Jack London)
Great but sad scene from White Fang:

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Amazing Animal Movies
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 03:12:52 pm »
I only like 'killer animals' movies, does it counts?

My favorite subgenres:

. Snakes (Anaconda 1/2/3/4, BOA, Python 1/2, BOA vs. Python, King Cobra, Snakes on a Plane)
. Crocodiles (Lake Placid 1/2/3, Rogue, Crocodile, Primeval, Alligator)

:345678
A nova geração.

Wolfboy

Re: Amazing Animal Movies
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 05:43:10 pm »
I was actually thinking more of movies/documentaries who don't make the Animal look like the bad one and have real life & trained Animals featured in them