Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Video: A Naked Run..Europe  (Read 44095 times)

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Video: A Naked Run..Europe
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2016, 09:14:19 am »
I wonder why I haven't viewed this until now
I'm everywhere and nowhere

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2016, 11:35:38 am »
I wonder why I haven't viewed this until now

Time for a run, Daniel?  Do it! :happy
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline cp

• Retired Staff
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2016, 03:00:28 pm »
It might have been a dare, or it might have been just this kid being adventurous. Either way, it is a win!  Good for him! 

(attached video below)

If you cannot view it, then you need a flv viewer.  You can get it here and its free.
:like

Really good.. And i agree with the modesty bit after all that.. shame the sun wasn't out, he could of got some sun on those Buns :-)

Offline Newdie88

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2021, 03:23:37 pm »
Looks like a dare .. .. I'd do it lol

Offline NudeKiu

• Vollzeit Nudist 😀
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Ich bin ein fröhlicher Mensch 😀
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2022, 03:53:59 pm »
Looks a lot of fun with us you would definitely call the police immediately :(
Wären Menschen dazu bestimmt, nackt zu sein, dann wären sie nackt geboren worden.
Oscar Wilde

If humans were meant to be naked, they would have been born naked.
Oscar Wilde

Offline Rob N

• Rob
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
    • Absolute Freedom
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2024, 03:50:48 am »
I knew a kid in high school who was arrested and labeled as a sex offender for life for just flashing.  I imagined running a mile down the road naked would not go well here in the prudish USA.

Either way this is more of an exhibitionist thing or a lost bet perhaps. Its really nothing to do with nudism.

Online Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2024, 07:38:07 am »
I knew a kid in high school who was arrested and labeled as a sex offender for life for just flashing.  I imagined running a mile down the road naked would not go well here in the prudish USA.
Evidence #24601 why the sex offender registry is a vile thing, treating flashers like serial rapists and all that stuff.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline Rob N

• Rob
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
    • Absolute Freedom
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2024, 10:36:04 am »
Evidence #24601 why the sex offender registry is a vile thing, treating flashers like serial rapists and all that stuff.

Yeah, he was such a kind guy too, I hope there is some legal recourse for him too get off that list or his whole life will be destroyed by a prudish judge. That was a long time ago and being about 15 at the time I don't think I fully understood the hatred most adults immediately apply to sex offenders.  For my part, I accessed the person and his act and deemed him completely fine.

I hike on public trails nude all the time, and while I always put effort into not surprising the textiles, and to be courteous should I encounter anyone, I could just as easily be put on that list here in good old puritanical usa anytime.

It's been about 25 years, now I'm wondering whatever happened to that guy. I can't recall his name though.  😕

Online Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2024, 06:43:42 pm »
The fact that he was a minor during all that makes it even worse. Brand a child for life for a victimless crime? Yikes. Hope he was able to achieve at least some steps towards freedom and justice.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2024, 09:04:02 pm »

Either way this is more of an exhibitionist thing or a lost bet perhaps. Its really nothing to do with nudism.

My god… if he was older I’d understand but just a damn kid

Offline Dylansbare

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2024, 07:40:59 pm »
Can some explain what this thread is. Obviously the video is long gone, but it’s still attracting posts ☺️

Offline Rob N

• Rob
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
    • Absolute Freedom
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2024, 11:12:17 pm »
Happy to, the video is not gone. It's still there.  Thedare.flv at the bottom of the page. I had to do an online conversion to a more modern mp4 to play it on my phone.

The video is just of some young guy streaking down a road, which has nothing to do with nudism/naturism.

Normally I'd say it was an exhibitionist thing, but as per the title of the video The Dare it seems to be just dumb kids being dumb kids.

Hence my recent comments. I wouldn't want anyone in America to think this was a good idea, since they could easily end up as a registered sex offender for the rest of their life.

If you want to go down a street naked go to a World Naked Bike Ride event or something similar. That way you have the power of numbers and free speech on your side.

Can some explain what this thread is. Obviously the video is long gone, but it’s still attracting posts ☺️

Offline the_nude_topher

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2024, 12:16:07 am »

The link is in the first post,
Video: A Naked Run..Europe
« on: June 03, 2011, 09:44:19 am »

but I coudnt get it to play.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2024, 11:23:55 pm »
Happy to, the video is not gone. It's still there.  Thedare.flv at the bottom of the page. I had to do an online conversion to a more modern mp4 to play it on my phone.

The video is just of some young guy streaking down a road, which has nothing to do with nudism/naturism.

Normally I'd say it was an exhibitionist thing, but as per the title of the video The Dare it seems to be just dumb kids being dumb kids.

Hence my recent comments. I wouldn't want anyone in America to think this was a good idea, since they could easily end up as a registered sex offender for the rest of their life.

If you want to go down a street naked go to a World Naked Bike Ride event or something similar. That way you have the power of numbers and free speech on your side.

Would you be able to post the updated conversion?

Offline Rob N

• Rob
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
    • Absolute Freedom
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2024, 01:14:26 am »

Would you be able to post the updated conversion?

Sorry, but I wouldn't want this posted here for all time under my name as I just don't consider it to be nudist/naturist content. There are a ton of free online converters and your device doesn't even have to be able to read the original flv file to make that work. So anyone with internet access should be able to convert it... but it's really just video of a guy jogging down the road... kinda pointless.