Naturist Resources > Videos

Video: A Naked Run..Europe

<< < (5/7) > >>

Rob N:
I knew a kid in high school who was arrested and labeled as a sex offender for life for just flashing.  I imagined running a mile down the road naked would not go well here in the prudish USA.

Either way this is more of an exhibitionist thing or a lost bet perhaps. Its really nothing to do with nudism.

Delta:

--- Quote from: Rob N on February 05, 2024, 03:50:48 am ---I knew a kid in high school who was arrested and labeled as a sex offender for life for just flashing.  I imagined running a mile down the road naked would not go well here in the prudish USA.

--- End quote ---
Evidence #24601 why the sex offender registry is a vile thing, treating flashers like serial rapists and all that stuff.

Rob N:

--- Quote from: Delta on February 05, 2024, 07:38:07 am ---
--- Quote from: Rob N on February 05, 2024, 03:50:48 am ---I knew a kid in high school who was arrested and labeled as a sex offender for life for just flashing.  I imagined running a mile down the road naked would not go well here in the prudish USA.

--- End quote ---
Evidence #24601 why the sex offender registry is a vile thing, treating flashers like serial rapists and all that stuff.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, he was such a kind guy too, I hope there is some legal recourse for him too get off that list or his whole life will be destroyed by a prudish judge. That was a long time ago and being about 15 at the time I don't think I fully understood the hatred most adults immediately apply to sex offenders.  For my part, I accessed the person and his act and deemed him completely fine.

I hike on public trails nude all the time, and while I always put effort into not surprising the textiles, and to be courteous should I encounter anyone, I could just as easily be put on that list here in good old puritanical usa anytime.

It's been about 25 years, now I'm wondering whatever happened to that guy. I can't recall his name though.  😕

Delta:
The fact that he was a minor during all that makes it even worse. Brand a child for life for a victimless crime? Yikes. Hope he was able to achieve at least some steps towards freedom and justice.

Fishandchips:

Either way this is more of an exhibitionist thing or a lost bet perhaps. Its really nothing to do with nudism.

--- End quote ---

My god… if he was older I’d understand but just a damn kid

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version