Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Tattoos  (Read 1580 times)

Offline Marney

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Nude is most convenient !!!
  • Referrals: 10
Tattoos
« on: June 05, 2011, 03:55:51 pm »
I hope thats kind of the right part of the forum for that topic if not i am sorry and just move it elsewhere ...

So iam just curious who of you has a tattoo and where? When did you get it? Are there more to come ?

I've got my first one last summer after talking about since i was 18  I used the ending of my last relationship and   "kicked" myself and just got it =) For most others it only looks like an Chinese Symbol, wich obvious it is as well but for me, it means something very personally and so its not just a Symbol =)

So tell me does your Tattoo have a Story as well ...? ^^

yeah well the meaning of the Symbol for itself is TRUST
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 03:58:58 pm by Marney »
May the Force be with you, always !!!

FantasyFan2011

Re: Tattoos
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 01:46:57 am »
My own design, but had a great artist.

kavikanudist

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 04:06:09 am »
I had this idea that I wanted to get a tattoo but someone older and wiser told me "In ten years you will be a different person and in ten years after that you will be a different person and ten years after that you will be a different person. All of them will laugh at you for getting that tattoo." I never got that tattoo and I am glad for it now...

Offline didiosa1980

• Nude with Towel
  • If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'.
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 12:58:00 am »
I had this idea that I wanted to get a tattoo but someone older and wiser told me "In ten years you will be a different person and in ten years after that you will be a different person and ten years after that you will be a different person. All of them will laugh at you for getting that tattoo." I never got that tattoo and I am glad for it now...

I have a few tattoos and they've been around for about 10 years or so. I shoulda stopped at the first one on my back so I was okay with it cause I didn't have to see it all the time. It is really hard to get rid of them; it's a LOTTTTT more painful and $$$$. They never really do go away either. The best thought is to find a place that you can hide it in any season, unless you're at the beach. I'm a teacher and I can never wear skirts because I have 2 on my inner ankles.
Neither a woman as a woman, nor a man as a man, has any special function, but the gifts of nature are equally diffused in both sexes; all the pursuits of man are the pursuits of women also, and in all of them a woman is only a weaker man. --Plato

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 2
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 11:05:11 pm »
I dont have any at the moment but i have ideas of what i want and im planning on getting a couple done. I deffinately want to get a band tattoo, me and the rest of my band have decided we should all get a tattoo that represents us and the band. And I also want a Rise Against logo tattoo. Another that I was thinking about, though it isn't as important as the other two, is the head of a bull (Taurus) made out of tribal patterns.

These are what I want

« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 12:48:44 am by chrisw91 »
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

Offline Riley_Gautier

• Chris' girl <3 Logans future mummy
  • Nude without Towel
  • My body is a canvas - to a growing baby boy
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2011, 12:52:34 am »
Tattoos is a very good subject for me. I love them so much I think that they are a great way of expression and good art. While some people do get silly ones or ones that look bad which isn't the best Idea in the world

I have *counts* 16 and I love every single one of them, they all mean something too me and have some sort of story to go with them (:
i have one on my neck, two on my right forearm, one on my right hand, one on left hand, one on the inside of my left arm, I have my four nieces names on my shoulder (2 each side) A band logo at the top of my back, a band tribute at the bottom of my back, 3 roses along with my chinese zodiac sign on my left side/ribcage, two at the top of my left leg, and one on my ankle

:)
Can't wait to be a mummy <3

Offline gravemind

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2011, 08:20:23 pm »
I have a tribal tattoo on my arm. It's a bit cliche but I like it :3 It was a 21st birthday gift from my dad.