Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Golf  (Read 3799 times)

garfield

Golf
« on: June 09, 2011, 08:07:45 pm »
Does anyone here play golf? If so to what standard? I've just got back from the driving range having bought myself a new driver (http://www.benrossgolf.com/index.php?page=vx+proto+pvd+driver) - it is great!!! so much more forgiving as I seem to hit a fade all the time (read "slice"!!)

Wolfboy

Re: Golf
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 10:32:51 am »
I played Golf only once, and it was definitely fun, but I spend more time searching for the ball than actually playing

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 02:24:24 pm »
I love playing Golf, but I don't get a chance to play it much lately. I'm pretty bad at it, certainly not anywhere near scratch. :) Bought a decent set six months ago, went to the driving range a few times, but never ben on the course with them yet. I do look forward to the day I can have my next game.

Offline saskguy_78

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 07:50:07 pm »
I golf sometimes decently other times not so much.  Sometimes it is extremely frustrating.

Offline jaznatsoc

• Nudie two-shoes
  • Casually Dressed
  • I'm a twenty-six-year-old male, expanding horizons
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 05:16:04 pm »
I suck at it, but yes, I do enjoy attempting to play!  I had the round of my life about six months ago!
Member, non-landed club in central N.C.

Offline boris

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 09:06:44 am »
@jaznatsoc: what was it? a 2-under???
deutschsprachiges (jugend)forum: board.fkk-web.com

comporta

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 11:18:33 am »
I start playing golf some years ago but the best I achieved so far was a 18 hcp (we say joking that real guy golfing starts at 18) but I i've not been able to stay in that level or get lower. I am now struggling to keep a 21 and is been hard as I am playing fewer times due to work and other blablabla stuff.

Anyway, despite the level you play, golf can be a lot of fun. Or very harmful to your mind when you play poorly. Definetily that golf is a mind game

I never made a hole in one, even if a lot of people that play with me keep saying that they did a full hand of it so far...and I always reply:
golfers? they are like hunters, fishermen and other lyers ;)

Offline jaznatsoc

• Nudie two-shoes
  • Casually Dressed
  • I'm a twenty-six-year-old male, expanding horizons
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2013, 03:26:23 pm »
@jaznatsoc: what was it? a 2-under???

No way, haha!  I was two-under through four holes though.  I shot a forty-two on nine holes, and a ninety-one on the round.  I played the whole round with one ball and have it in my trophy case, haha!  I'm not very good, but I certainly to enjoy the game.  I do have a desire to play golf in the nude, but I'd probably have to go to another country to do that.
Member, non-landed club in central N.C.

Offline boris

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 07:41:49 am »
well i don'T play that good either. i love the game, but i'd like to play more often... too little time so i can't really improve my play.

nude golfing is actually a thing to try ;)
deutschsprachiges (jugend)forum: board.fkk-web.com

fsjm2112

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 04:27:59 pm »
Golf is a lot of fun when you get all your friends playing. I haven't played since my sophomore year in high school so I would be quite rusty but I was in a league from 7th grade til 10th and loved playing golf.

Offline NudistMetalHead

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2013, 07:35:42 pm »
I like to think I don't play golf enough.  If money was no object, I'd be out hitting the course every weekend or day off work.
"Don't talk to strangers 'cause they're only there to do you harm"- Ronnie James Dio

Zeraf242

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2013, 08:49:37 pm »
If I had the time, I would be into it.

Offline nakedrobot

• Topless with bottoms
  • love casts out fear
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2013, 09:07:43 pm »
I used to play a lot of golf before my back surgery.  Now I don't make a lot of money, but sometimes I could go twice in a month.  I used this website called Ezlinks.com.  Basically you bid on the price that you want to pay to play a round w/cart. If they have a spot and they are willing they will accept your price.   For the Charlotte NC area I was playing courses whose prices were around 56 to 60 buck a round for 18 to 25 bucks.  I have even won bids for 14 bucks for a round.   Crazy stuff.  I only play if I can play for a discounted rate. 

A friend turned me on to using the site and I have never looked back.  They have courses all over the US
There is nothing like being nude outside.

Offline baregoer

• Guy Talk
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2013, 05:09:54 pm »
I played on the team in high school. I started when I was 10. I come from a family of golfers, my dad, mom, brothers and even grandparents play.  Still play at least once a week during the season.

Offline Baseballfan

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2013, 10:14:24 am »
One of these days I will get lessons. I only play 9 holes. I don't want to hold up those better golfers on 18 hole courses.