Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: MotoGP 2011  (Read 1026 times)

Nude_not_rude

MotoGP 2011
« on: June 16, 2011, 01:03:22 pm »
Can't believe there isn't a topic about this yet.

Who do you think will win this year? Who are your favourite riders? Did you see the last race?

I'll go first....Of course I think Aussie rider Casey Stoner will win (he is in the lead at the moment thanks to Lorenzo's DNF). I think Lorenzo and Rossi will be good challengers too. WHo knows who will win by years end.  Great racing. Saw the last race at Silverstone, UK and thought although it rained, it was a good race.

Looking forward to the next race in Assen, Netherlands in 2 weekends time.

Also I love watching the 125's (will be called Moto3 from next year with different bikes). Always a thrilling race with nearly twice as many riders as the GP group, and they always have close, exciting racing.

Offline hemingway

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: MotoGP 2011
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 01:45:40 pm »
I think stoner has almost wrapped up the title this year right?

It's sort of nice to see rossi struggling on the ducati, as it demonstrates stoners talent to be able to win a title on a dog chassis. Having said that, I hope ducati turn up with a bike that can match the Honda next year. With Yamaha looking pretty speedy it could give us a good battle under the new engine rules.

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 02:41:08 pm »
Yeah I believe he has. What a good year for him. I'm sad that Rossi is having a tough one. I want him to race well. I hope next year is better for him.

Offline hemingway

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 10:26:59 am »
congratulations to Stoner for taking the title at home on the weekend.