Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Student kicked off flight for wearing baggy pants  (Read 4485 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Student kicked off flight for wearing baggy pants
« on: June 16, 2011, 11:39:28 pm »
From: http://www.smh.com.au/travel/travel-incidents/student-kicked-off-flight-for-wearing-baggy-pants-20110617-1g6jh.html

Student kicked off flight for wearing baggy pants
June 17, 2011 - 7:51AM

US police say a University of New Mexico gridiron player's saggy pants led to his arrest at San Francisco International Airport.

Sergeant Michael Rodriguez said 20-year-old Deshon Marman was boarding a flight on Wednesday to Albuquerque, New Mexico, when a US Airways employee noticed his pants were "below his buttocks, but above the knees, and his boxer shorts were showing".

Sergeant Rodriguez told the San Francisco Chronicle that the employee asked Marman to pull up his pants, but he refused. She then asked him to leave the plane.
Advertisement: Story continues below

The officer said that after 15 minutes, Marman got off the plane and was cited for trespassing.

Marman's mother, Donna Doyle, told the paper that her son had attended a friend's funeral and he was still in an emotionally raw state.

US Airways Group Inc. spokeswoman Valerie Wunder saidthe airline's dress code forbids "indecent exposure or inappropriate" attire.

My comment would be..suppose he just wore his boxers.  What then?  Shorts are ..shorts?
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Riot.EXE

Re: Student kicked off flight for wearing baggy pants
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 03:45:33 am »
So much wrong here...

First off, Baggy pants...hell, NO pants for that matter, show off your boxers by default.  "Sagging" is something that is DONE by wearing your pants below your waistline, which causes your boxers to be seen...but even then, that part only happens if your shirt isn't long enough.

Second, yeah Danee, by their logic, him just wearing his boxers would've been more legal than him sagging his pants.

fuckin' people, I swear...

Offline RD

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 11:59:24 pm »
First of all, I don't get the style myself, but there's nothing wrong with it if others chose to wear it. But those people on the plane need to learn to lighten up. What's o wrong about his underwear showing, walking down any street there's a chance you'll see an add for Calvin Klein or something similar. These people are stupidly serious...

Stuart

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 12:08:14 am »
Does anyone else just want to give these people an enormous wedgie?

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 12:03:04 pm »

Me!  Me! 

I just don't get what anyone thinks is attractive about this look.
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Riot.EXE

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2011, 01:22:36 pm »

Me!  Me! 

I just don't get what anyone thinks is attractive about this look.

The way I see it, there are those that think the same of us.  (I don't mean the nudity...I mean when we're dressed)

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2011, 08:01:40 pm »
The way I see it, there are those that think the same of us.  (I don't mean the nudity...I mean when we're dressed)

To each his own I always say
Because of, especially when I go out, wearing black most of the time I got a lot of name-calling and some weird questions over the years...
Questions like "do you drink blood?", "do you cut yourself?", "do you sleep in a coffin?", ...
Just for wearing black? I mean, I would get it if you used heavy makeup to make yourself look pale, put fake fangs into your mouth and called yourself Count Dracula...
I mean I tend to stick to black and never get such weird comments.

I wonder what would have happened had Deshon Marman taken off the "ill-fitting" pants.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline Historybuff83

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2011, 02:51:16 am »

Just for wearing black? I mean, I would get it if you used heavy makeup to make yourself look pale, put fake fangs into your mouth and called yourself Count Dracula...
I mean I tend to stick to black and never get such weird comments.

Would be better if you dressed up like this cool cat

FantasyFan2011

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 03:28:22 am »
I just think the baggy pants thing is completely stupid. I don't see the point. A little yes, just enough to see the boxers, but when the pants are underneath their cheeks, then no. Don't go out into public wearing them if you are going to do that. It's like sports players who wear socks and sandals or flip flops or people who wear crocs and socks. I'm mean, come on.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2011, 05:42:44 am »
I just think the baggy pants thing is completely stupid. I don't see the point. A little yes, just enough to see the boxers, but when the pants are underneath their cheeks, then no. Don't go out into public wearing them if you are going to do that. It's like sports players who wear socks and sandals or flip flops or people who wear crocs and socks. I'm mean, come on.

Crocs are bad, period.

Offline Historybuff83

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2011, 06:00:42 am »
Crocs are bad, period.
Couldn't agree more!