Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: NFL Football  (Read 20007 times)

luvthemgiants

Re: NFL Football
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2009, 11:11:29 am »
The Colts have gotten lucky this season: a lot. Thursday was just another example of this, (Jacksonville was about to score but chocked and threw an interception to lose the game.) Indianapolis will faultier eventually.

the Colts are not lucky, they are good.....while Peyton is on the field teams tend to throw more and scramble for points knowing that Manning can score pretty much at will this year. Garrard was overthrowing his recievers all 4th quarter trying to build a lead, Bill Belichick went for it on 4th down deep in his own territory knowing that if they punted Manning would drive down the field and win anyway

the Colts are good, you can win a couple of games out of luck, but 14-0 is skill, not luck, no-one can luck their way to 14-0

Colts = the best team in the NFL, and that hurts being a Giants fan

randomer909

« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2009, 04:46:24 pm »
I've just looked up the Play-Off Standings and things don't look good for the Eagles :(. We're in the 3rd seed for the NFC Wild Cards and we'd play the Cowboys, which'll be a very tough match. And if we win that, we'd play the Saints :S

I know the Saints are slipping up at the momemt but I still think of them as a strong team this year

luvthemgiants

« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2009, 12:36:38 am »
I've just looked up the Play-Off Standings and things don't look good for the Eagles :(. We're in the 3rd seed for the NFC Wild Cards and we'd play the Cowboys, which'll be a very tough match. And if we win that, we'd play the Saints :S

I know the Saints are slipping up at the momemt but I still think of them as a strong team this year

the Cowboys wont go to the playoffs, my Giants will.....now THAT will be a game :)

Carl

« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2009, 04:28:58 am »
Giants > Cowboys (why do so many people like them?)

Miami, Miami, Miami  :0988

Offline Craig

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2009, 01:34:41 pm »
Meanwhile my San Diego Chargers are quietly on a 9-game winning streak and clinching their division......  :234567 :234567

But they still have to manage to somehow win in the playoffs with Norv Turner as their coach.

randomer909

« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2009, 01:30:54 am »
What a night!!

- The Colts lose for the first time this season, as a result of putting out there B team
- The Saints lost to the Bucs!!!!
- Philidelphia pipped it at the last to beat Denver in a great game. This the. throws the AFC Wildcard spots wide open !
- The Bengals clinched their division
- 2 40 point games = Green Bay 48-10 Seattle and Carolina 44-9 (Im not exactly sure those are the scores)

Wow! :879

Offline Craig

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2009, 05:05:55 am »
What a night!!

- The Colts lose for the first time this season, as a result of putting out there B team
- The Saints lost to the Bucs!!!!
- Philidelphia pipped it at the last to beat Denver in a great game. This the. throws the AFC Wildcard spots wide open !
- The Bengals clinched their division
- 2 40 point games = Green Bay 48-10 Seattle and Carolina 44-9 (Im not exactly sure those are the scores)

Wow! :879

Definitely an interesting day, I think the Colts just lost their chance at the super bowl today.  If there was a way to wager on whether their coach gets fired at teh end of next year or not I would bet that he does.  I think it is all downhill for teh colts after today.

Offline nudesurfer26

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2009, 06:37:59 am »
Go Cowboys! Clinched a playoff spot today!  :2345  :234567

skeeter7206

« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2009, 04:42:38 pm »
BEARS WON!!! bears beat the vikings  :66664333 too bad it doesnt really mean anything, and our season is over after next week  :45

Offline Craig

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2009, 08:34:19 pm »
Go Cowboys! Clinched a playoff spot today!  :2345  :234567

With a big game next week for home field advantage.

randomer909

« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2010, 05:59:25 pm »
What happened to the Eagles this week! :0988 They got ripped to shreds by Dallas and now we missed out on the chance to overtake Minnesota and get a bye from mext week :0988 No one could catch and no one could tackle! :0988 :0988

Grr!

randomer909

« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2010, 11:15:45 pm »
What happened to the Eagles this week! :0988 They got ripped to shreds by Dallas and now we missed out on the chance to overtake Minnesota and get a bye from mext week :0988 No one could catch and no one could tackle! :0988 :0988

Grr!
:3145

I would have LOVED to have the Vikings get screwed out of a bye and actually have to fight to succeed in the playoffs. Maybe next week the outcome will be reversed for that game (hopefully)
Hopefully! :786

todaresq

« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2010, 03:44:15 am »
My favorite teams are the Bengals (we've had some bad years as well) and the NO Saints. Both of them are doing great this year.

Awesome, I thought I was going to be the only Bengals fan.

Offline Canudie_Jake

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2010, 04:42:58 pm »
Playoffs start this saturday. Will be nice to see some real football. The last 2 weeks all the playoff teams had been sitting their starters. Will be nice to have NFL Playoffs balance out with Hockey Night in Canada.

Offline gamez

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2010, 01:57:52 am »
Here's to hoping the Eagles get their bearings back and wipe the floor with those Cowboys. I'm not an Eagles fan, just a die hard Cowboys hater.