Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: NFL Football  (Read 19993 times)

randomer909

Re: NFL Football
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2010, 01:01:42 pm »
As an Eagles fan, I'm really not as worried as last week, but we'll still probably lose.  Why must Eagles fans be tortured every year?
Especially the first year I watched NFL :( they got to the Superbowl and lost with a late field goal for the Pats :(

randomer909

« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2010, 12:57:30 am »
As the Eagles game is showing here at 1am, I can't stay up to watch it. However I am going to sleep in my Eagles shirt to support them :2345 Even though it's going to be really uncomfortable :S

Offline gamez

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2010, 06:14:38 am »
That Cardinals and Packers game was sooo epic, plus it was the only game where I correctly picked the winner therefore raising my score from 0-3 to 1-3.

luvthemgiants

« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2010, 03:37:35 pm »
hard luck Randomer, tough loss, especially to the cowboys.....i was rooting for the Eagles too :)

what a wild card weekend though!!!!!

Patriots being owned, Packers-Cards incredible game, Dallas thumping the Eagles, Jetsvdoing the Bengals......THIS is why i love the NFL!!!!

Offline gamez

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2010, 03:41:42 am »
So what is everyone's predictions for this round?

Ravens>Colts (The Colts may be a better team statwise, but I think they're going to choke)

Jets>Chargers (Same as above, the Chargers haven't proven themselves to be able to go all the way)

Vikings>Cowboys (Dome+Favre=victory)

Saints>Cardinals (Whoever plays defense will win this one, I pick the Saints)

FYI, looks like the NFL is making a trip to London next season staring two of my least favorite teams, the Niners and the Broncos.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 05:35:01 am by gamez »

luvthemgiants

« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2010, 05:51:29 pm »
Colts over Ravens - D is too old and secondary too beat up to handle Manning

Chargers over Jets - Recievers all 6-4+, Rivers playing amazingly, D has improved...will be close due to the Jets running game and D, but the Chargers have too much class

Vikings over Cowboys - 1 thing will decide this, Dallas running game vs Vikings run D, and i think the Vikings will contain them

Saints over Cards - Saints running game will be back, it will be a shootout like Cards v Green Bay, LOTS of points, Saints by 1 FG in overtime

Carl

« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2010, 03:45:38 am »
Down to:
 Colts Vs. Jets
Vikings Vs. Saints

I'd like to see Indy and NO face off...

luvthemgiants

« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2010, 04:34:09 pm »
hey, i got 3 out of 4, im happy with that :)

im going for a Colts-Saints game :)

Carl

« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2010, 06:10:41 am »
Dolphins fans delight in the Jets loss! Oh the fun of rivalries.
 :123456

Offline Baseballfan

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2010, 06:17:09 am »
here is what will happen:

Colts 34
Saints 17

Offline Pitti

• Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 8
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2010, 10:52:38 am »
I'm Looking forward to the SuperBowl. The only American football event that is shown on German television.
"If war is the answer, then we ask the wrong questions."
(Wenn Krieg die Antwort ist, dann stellen wir die falschen Fragen)

Susan G. Komen

Offline gamez

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2010, 05:49:24 pm »
Super Bowl Virgins vs two time winners. Despite the Colts IMO having a bigger advantage I still think the Saints can win it if they play the correct defense. They need to worry more about grounding Manning than putting their own points on the board, 

randomer909

« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2010, 10:56:48 am »
I would have liked to see the Vikings get through but the Saints are still cool, and yes, this is sure to be one of the top Superbowls of the Millenium! :786

FYI, looks like the NFL is making a trip to London next season staring two of my least favorite teams, the Niners and the Broncos.
I know. I was dissapointed when I heard as my and my Dad have gone the last 2 years, and there has at least been 1 good team there. With this move they're lookin to please all the 30-50 year olds who grew up in the glory days of the 49ers and the Broncos.

But there was some hope as there was set to be another match, and the Eagles were one of the Top Favourites to be the Home Team so I was really excited to find out the teams for the 2nd match. But the NFL dissapoints me and many other UK fans by announcing there is no 2nd match, have fun with 2 of the most unseen teams of the decade :0988 There have even been loads of complaints over the 2 teams picked on the BFL website. So I've decided to skip it this year :( No reason to pay a lot of money to not enjoy it :(

randomer909

« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2010, 12:23:49 am »
I don't think there is any point in creating a London team to play in the NFL. They should just concentrate on making American Football a bigger sport in the UK with our own league. Definitely be worth the while if  they could find enough players

Offline Craig

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2010, 11:55:17 pm »
I don't think there is any point in creating a London team to play in the NFL. They should just concentrate on making American Football a bigger sport in the UK with our own league. Definitely be worth the while if  they could find enough players

They already tried having NFL Europe, it was a big failure.