Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Sword fighting  (Read 31559 times)

Offline anakyn

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Sword fighting
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2019, 08:06:47 pm »
In a nudist forum...sword fighting means just 1 thing  :happy
Or, at least, we call "sword fighting" that typical naked game between male kids, with their tools  :laughing

Well, those people with longer "reach" would have an unfair disadvantage unless in close quarters.

the length is not the only thing that matters, if you aren't able to use the weapon properly  :rotfl2:

Offline Longingtobenude

• Shouting it out loud
  • Hello:)
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2019, 09:44:18 am »
If you look up HEMA (Historical European Martial Arts), you'll find all kinds of cool stuff involving sword fighting. 

Offline MountainHiker

• Nude with Towel
  • Natural lifestyle
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2020, 09:23:45 pm »

This is a pretty cool series by an excellent European swordsmanship school. Something fun to watch of you're interested in swordsmanship at all.

Offline collegeguy77

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2020, 08:58:50 am »
Or, at least, we call "sword fighting" that typical naked game between male kids, with their tools  :laughing

Well, those people with longer "reach" would have an unfair disadvantage unless in close quarters.

the length is not the only thing that matters, if you aren't able to use the weapon properly  :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Offline Hrafn

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2020, 10:11:11 pm »
Get into some re-enactment! I do Viking re-enactment, but I haven't fought with a sword yet. I'm just moving onto axes, already used a seax and shield quite a bit. It's great fun, but it can be somewhat risky - safety is very important, but you can't completely avoid accidents when hitting your friends with pieces of metal

thelvx

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2020, 04:52:15 pm »

It's not what you've got, but how you use it that counts.  :wink:

Also, is it me, or does the title make you think of an alternative sword sport...  :confused :confused :laughing

Every time I read this title, whether I like it or not, my mind goes there lol

Offline collegeguy77

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2020, 12:16:41 pm »

Also, is it me, or does the title make you think of an alternative sword sport...  :confused :confused :laughing

....guilty lol

Offline collegeguy77

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2020, 12:17:37 pm »
Get into some re-enactment! I do Viking re-enactment, but I haven't fought with a sword yet. I'm just moving onto axes, already used a seax and shield quite a bit. It's great fun, but it can be somewhat risky - safety is very important, but you can't completely avoid accidents when hitting your friends with pieces of metal

that sounds really cool!  do you do it clothed or nude?

Offline Hrafn

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2020, 07:57:29 pm »

that sounds really cool!  do you do it clothed or nude?

Clothed and generally armoured lol, but some people at least sometimes fight in clothes without armour. I prefer the protection myself, but it's not like we wail on each other like we're actually trying to kill each other either.
Sometimes my girlfriend and I have play/practise fights naked, but those are unarmed, maybe a newspaper or something at most

Offline Interested Nudist

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • This is America. You can always cut a deal.
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2020, 12:35:43 am »
Clothed and generally armoured lol, but some people at least sometimes fight in clothes without armour. I prefer the protection myself, but it's not like we wail on each other like we're actually trying to kill each other either.
Sometimes my girlfriend and I have play/practise fights naked, but those are unarmed, maybe a newspaper or something at most

Well that sounds like fun. I've done sparring before with the body protection on and it is fun. A nude fight can be fun as long as your put some ground rules in place and take care not to be too aggressive. Aside from that, it seems really fun
"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates

Offline Hrafn

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2020, 06:07:20 am »

Well that sounds like fun. I've done sparring before with the body protection on and it is fun. A nude fight can be fun as long as your put some ground rules in place and take care not to be too aggressive. Aside from that, it seems really fun
[/quote]

Yeah, of course! On the odd occasion we have a scrap, we're always respectful and careful. We want to have a fight, but not to hurt each other, after all!

coolstolSE

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2020, 01:08:43 pm »
Poking eachothers with stick while naked seems like a terrible idea

Offline Interested Nudist

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • This is America. You can always cut a deal.
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2020, 02:14:48 pm »
Poking each others with stick while naked seems like a terrible idea

No, that is sword fighting naked, which is a terrible idea.
But sparring naked, which is just kicking and punching, is fine with some ground rules of course.
"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates

Offline Tara

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
  • All teens and girls may contact me
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2020, 05:40:41 pm »

....guilty lol

OMG my sheltered life I had no idea wow,   erm why
Here to make friends and learn

Offline TheMattinator

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Now worth 87p!
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2020, 06:47:30 pm »

Broadsword, dagger, or rapier, that is the question ????