Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Team Fortress 2  (Read 1028 times)

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
Team Fortress 2
« on: June 24, 2011, 01:23:21 pm »
I know we already have some topics about steam games, but I felt one dedicated to this game would be in order.
So, what is your experience with world's #1 war-themed hat simulator? If you have not made one, why do you not do so? It has now been released as a free-to-play game, so go on and try it.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Karla

Re: Team Fortress 2
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 01:35:59 pm »
I only bought it a few weeks ago. Although it was quite cheap. I've been playing it quite a bit recently and am starting to make progress with it. I spend most of my time as a pyro.

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 01:45:34 pm »
I only bought it a few weeks ago. Although it was quite cheap. I've been playing it quite a bit recently and am starting to make progress with it. I spend most of my time as a pyro.
Congratulations on yur Proof of Purchase hat, then.

I managed to get in 215 hours of gameplay, which I think is a decent amount of fun I got out of the money I paid.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline Bobbert

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 12:37:51 am »
I played it a lot in college, but I've hardly played at all for the last couple years.  Hit me up on Steam if you want to play.  I'm Bobbert there too.