Naturist Resources > Videos

Video: French Family Naturism

(1/1)

Danee:
I dont know what resort but I want to find out and go there!  This is so cool and they involve fitness, health and families!

http://www.mediafire.com/?6ldpcyxh3ax1ggv

Pisco:
Danee, the clips shows various different places in France. I recognised two of them:

* La Jenny
* Domaine de la Sablière

Danee:

--- Quote from: Pisco on June 27, 2011, 06:23:38 am ---Danee, the clips shows various different places in France. I recognised two of them:

* La Jenny
* Domaine de la Sablière
--- End quote ---

Thank-you!

kristin:

--- Quote from: Pisco on June 27, 2011, 06:23:38 am ---Danee, the clips shows various different places in France. I recognised two of them:

* La Jenny
* Domaine de la Sablière
--- End quote ---

have you been to either one?  If you have I'd like to hear what you thought about your time there....I am looking at Cap D and Jenny for 2012 or maybe 2013

Pisco:

--- Quote from: kristin on September 20, 2011, 08:30:46 pm ---have you been to either one?  If you have I'd like to hear what you thought about your time there....I am looking at Cap D and Jenny for 2012 or maybe 2013

--- End quote ---

Hi Kristin, I have been to La Jenny and wrote a review about it, have a look here. I can definitely recommend La Jenny, I assume it's very different to Cap d'Agde though. Are you planning on going alone?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version