Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Heidi Klum: 'Topless sunbathing is for women of any age'  (Read 6835 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Heidi Klum: 'Topless sunbathing is for women of any age'
« on: July 07, 2011, 11:48:44 am »
Heidi Klum has insisted that you can never be too old for topless sunbathing.

The 38-year-old supermodel and Project Runway star said that she has no plans to cover-up, whatever her age.
"I love tanning my body and I don't love tan lines necessarily," she told PopEater.
"I don't think too much about what other people think or if they think this woman is too old to wear just a bikini or a bikini bottom.
"I come from Europe so I'm not American. I grew up with men wearing Speedos on the beach and topless women on the beach at any age."

Heidi has previously been quoted thusly:
Heidi Klum doesn’t mind her parents seeing her naked. The German-born supermodel and host of TV show ‘Project Runway’ said she is comfortable with nudity and her family all have an “easy going” attitude to it. She told Tatler magazine: “My parents are still naked. I mean, it’s not like we’re hippies and we run around naked, but if they happened to be in their room changing or something or someone comes out of the shower, they’re not, like, ‘Oh my God. No. Close the door’.” Heidi, 36, and her husband, soul singer Seal have previously said they also keep pictures of themselves naked in their family bathroom.

A pretty healthy attitude for sure.

From: http://www.musicrooms.net/showbiz/36622-heidi-klum-topless-sunbathing-is-for-women-of-any-age.html

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Heidi Klum: 'Topless sunbathing is for women of any age'
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 04:42:06 pm »
Heidi Klum in Ibiza:

A nova geração.

Wolfboy

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 05:38:33 pm »
Heidi Klum in Ibiza:

Where you hiding in the bushes while taking these pictures?

Offline Leah

• Female Chat
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Teach Tolerance
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 09:49:34 pm »
I saw Heidi in the streets of Paris a few months ago, with her kids.  She looked stunning, confident and confident with her body.

It would be easy to be jealous.
I may be nude but at least my mind is open

Offline Johann

• From Naturist Christians I come
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 10:12:58 pm »
That's a beautiful picture of her running into the waves... Everything about how it's set, the blurring, lighting, etc. is just right. Wish I could take pictures like that. ;)

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 10:19:24 pm »
That's a beautiful picture of her running into the waves... Everything about how it's set, the blurring, lighting, etc. is just right. Wish I could take pictures like that. ;)

:3145 Beautiful picture of a Beautiful woman  :e4444
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2011, 02:42:15 am »
Heidi Klum Lets Her Kids See Her Naked. So What?!

According to some, parental nudity will break kid's brains. Heidi Klum didn't get the message. She was spotted topless on a beach along. with her also-topless daughter Leni.

I don't see what the big deal is. When I was a kid, I saw my parents naked. Especially my mom (who reads this... sorry Mom!). We also went to pools where we'd be in the locker room and see women walking around totally naked, or men if we had to go into the locker room with my dad. And guess what? I'm not scarred for life. In fact, if anything, I think seeing lots of naked people did me good.

Especially seeing as it's just my sister and I, my mom didn't mind if we saw her naked. Because she found it so normal, we found it normal too. It also helps that as a nurse, she taught us how to compartmentalize the different uses of different things. Nudity in the shower? Totally different than nudity in front of a wind machine with oiled boobs. In fact, saying "oiled boobs" in a paragraph talking about my mom being naked weirds me out a little. But that's kind of my point. INTENTION.

The only thing my sister, as a toddler, got out of seeing a naked guy when my dad had to take her into the men's locker room was the perfect time to loudly announce, "Daddy, his thing is bigger than your thing!" Teehee!

When talking about her nudity in front of her child, Heidi Klum says of herself and husband Seal:

[My kids] see their parents naked all the time. We are not ashamed.

The writer of an article on MomFinds says she doesn't understand how you teach kids to keep private parts private if you don't keep them private, but says she walks around naked in her home. See, you teach children that there is a proper time, place and etiquette to nudity. There are social reasons you CAN be naked HERE but CAN'T be naked THERE. You teach why a swimsuit isn't proper attire for a nice restaurant but is appropriate for the beach. People also wear swimsuits that are more revealing than any clothing they would ever dare to wear -- different situations, different reasons, result in different things.

Kids CAN learn the difference -- that it's fine to run around their yard in nothing but shorts, but when they go to the grocery store, they are required to put on a shirt and shoes. They can learn that their penis can't come out in the grocery store, but is okay in a public bathroom. They can learn that breasts brought out for breastfeeding are different than those brought out for shock or sex. They can also learn that bodies are so private that they become uncomfortable ever using a locker room, a changing room in P.E. class, having an OB exam, or other situations. It's just as important to teach that there are places it's OKAY to be naked as it is to teach that there are places it's not. That said, it's important to always respect when a kiddo does ask for their own privacy as well, and your own comfort level DOES matter too.

And besides, Heidi Klum ain't exactly hard on the eyes.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/big_kid/125051/heidi_klum_lets_her_kids
A nova geração.

Offline Bobbert

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2011, 11:40:10 am »
That's a great article, Daft.  I really like what it had to say!

Offline NaturalInNY

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2011, 10:52:19 pm »
I love reading mainstream articles like that. It gives me hope such a silly attitude is changing. I saw my parents naked around the house as a kid, and saw men and women in pool locker rooms as well. And even in my 20's, struggling to find a good job and still living at home (I'm not ashamed to say it) my mom and I are still not hung up about seeing each other nude. She was the one that gave birth to me and has seen me naked since day one, me being embarrassed of it would be silly in my opinion.

The only thing my sister, as a toddler, got out of seeing a naked guy when my dad had to take her into the men's locker room was the perfect time to loudly announce, "Daddy, his thing is bigger than your thing!" Teehee!
This made me grin. Kids say the darndest things.  :786

The comments on the other hand.
Taking a little girl into a mens locker room is all kinds of wrong...
I don't see why, it's better than leaving a young girl alone. The aforementioned girls didn't find it traumatizing.

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2011, 12:39:31 pm »
Generally, comments section in articles are total waste of time, full of trolls and spammers, but surprinsingly there are good opinions on this one, its worth reading.
A nova geração.

Offline Cabding

• Lord-Master of Vita Nuda Southeast
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Livin' la Vita Nuda!
  • Referrals: 9
    • Vita Nuda Southeast
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2011, 08:27:21 pm »
If only more people could have her attitude! We would all have a better, less-stressful life.
Trying to unite the lost naked souls of the Southeast US. Message our Facebook page or PM me to get involved!

Offline kristin

• Euro Girl
  • Female Chat
  • Casually Dressed
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2011, 08:35:37 pm »
She is a shrewd woman indeed
If you can't say anything nice, Don't say anything at all. : )