Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Scuba Nude?  (Read 5135 times)

Offline dewiw10111

• Topless with bottoms
  • Deef
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Scuba Nude?
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2013, 12:50:06 pm »
I'm a scuba diver and have gone in just a speedo. That is as "nude" as I have been able to get. I would love to try it totally free and natural. Is anyone else here a scuba diver?

Done some nude diving, its a free feeling... only the longer and deeper you dive the colder you get, your penis also shrinks allot with the cold and pressure...
Hi, I'm from South Africa.
Coming from a very conservative family, I always have been curios as to what life else has to offer.

Love being naked since being a kid, I hope to meet likewise people here..

Offline skycladsusy

• Shouting it out loud
  • BANNED
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2013, 04:08:16 pm »
Sounds like fun but maybe it's not a good idea for guys to nude scuba around schools of hungry fish. Here fishy fishy fishy feeding time  :098 . just saying  :345678

Offline Naturalguy87

• Shouting it out loud
  • Can't PM cuz of a banned member lol
  • Referrals: 10
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2013, 04:43:53 pm »
I'm a scuba diver and have gone in just a speedo. That is as "nude" as I have been able to get. I would love to try it totally free and natural. Is anyone else here a scuba diver?

I scuba dive, but haven't been in a number of years.  Never tried it nude though.  I think in order for me to be willing to do that, it would have to be in some rather warm water.  Doesn't take much to get chilled.

Offline Advent

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2013, 12:29:47 am »
Sounds like fun but maybe it's not a good idea for guys to nude scuba around schools of hungry fish. Here fishy fishy fishy feeding time  :098 . just saying  :345678

I've heard the same thing, especially around corals that things like eels hide in.

Eek! An eel!  :879
The last three days, the rain was unstoppable. It was always cold, no sunshine.

Offline DaveK

• Read-Only
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Stuck being nude only at home :(
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2013, 09:48:33 pm »
I've done most of my diving in water that is just way to cold not to be wearing a wetsuit (or even a dry suit if you have the option).  One of these days I'll be diving in warmer water again and I might give it a go, I don't seem to get bothered by a lot of the jellies that other people do so it should work for me.

And here's a way to get it a try if your thinking about it - just tell the rest of you party that it is your 100th dive (it's customary at least in NZ to do your 100th in the nude, and they'll probably only catch on the 4th or 5th time you the excuse)  :Butt Shake:

Offline dewiw10111

• Topless with bottoms
  • Deef
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2013, 04:47:27 am »
I've done most of my diving in water that is just way to cold not to be wearing a wetsuit (or even a dry suit if you have the option).  One of these days I'll be diving in warmer water again and I might give it a go, I don't seem to get bothered by a lot of the jellies that other people do so it should work for me.

And here's a way to get it a try if your thinking about it - just tell the rest of you party that it is your 100th dive (it's customary at least in NZ to do your 100th in the nude, and they'll probably only catch on the 4th or 5th time you the excuse)  :Butt Shake:

Try diving on the Great Barrier Reef or in Oman... water there is almost to hot to dive, but your dives last longer and perfect for night dives as well.
Hi, I'm from South Africa.
Coming from a very conservative family, I always have been curios as to what life else has to offer.

Love being naked since being a kid, I hope to meet likewise people here..

Offline Stephen

• Retired Staff
  • Shouting it out loud
  • δ³Σx²
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2013, 06:07:14 pm »
I would freeze without a wet suit