General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Television, Movies and Theatre

Brüno

(1/4) > >>

Blu Bunny:
Brüno Trailer

This movie was...interesting to say the least. He claims most of the people his character interacts with are unknowing and unsuspecting, but at the length he goes, you really have to wonder about that. Either way, this movie was...interesting. I laughed, I was shocked, I was apalled, I was moved, I was just...wow. Great movie, sick movie, terrible movie, hilarious movie, romantic movie, stupid movie. You just can't describe it in one word. You just can't.

Woah:
I totally agree. i saw it and i just didnt know what to think.sometimes id laugh sometimes i felt that i shouldnt even look at the screen.

Nude_not_rude:
lol. These comments don't surprise me at all. I can't stand the guy and I have no intention of seeing it on any format. Same goes for Borat.

joeyn:

--- Quote from: cjkoneho on July 12, 2009, 03:58:06 am ---Brüno Trailer

This movie was...interesting to say the least. He claims most of the people his character interacts with are unknowing and unsuspecting, but at the length he goes, you really have to wonder about that. Either way, this movie was...interesting. I laughed, I was shocked, I was apalled, I was moved, I was just...wow. Great movie, sick movie, terrible movie, hilarious movie, romantic movie, stupid movie. You just can't describe it in one word. You just can't.

--- End quote ---

I'm looking forward to seeing it. One of the nearby theaters has beer; something I think would compliment the movie well!

Joey

MERRD:
I've seen it today on the plane... It's soo funny. I was hooked on Bruno ever since he appeared on the Ali G show, and well - this movie lives up to that. I admit it was a little rude at some points, but whatever...

Vassüp?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version