Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Journalists pose naked in a field for charity calendar.  (Read 2160 times)

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 2
    • My Coin of the Realm!
Journalists pose naked in a field for charity calendar.
« on: July 17, 2011, 02:21:22 pm »
There is an old article I found about journalists posing naked for a calender to raise funds for a six year old autistic girl. This is subject that is very close to my heart as two of my best friends and one of my cousins are autistic. I have also volunteered at playscheme for autistic children since I was 12 years old. Its great to see people raising awareness of autism as many people still dont understand anything about it or have even heard about it. This is a great article and it really put a smile on my face. I hope something this will come along again sometime. One of the women who took part said something really interesting too.

Liz said:

"When we chucked our towels aside we all felt so self-conscious and I didn't really know where to look.

"But pretty soon we were chatting and laughing and telling the Channel 5 cameraman - the only man there - to strip off and join us.

"There was a great atmosphere and everyone was so brave - now I know how naturists feel."

It is a great article so please take the time to have a little read through.
http://beta.holdthefrontpage.co.uk/news/Journalists-pose-naked-field-charity-calendar/article-2866033-detail/article.html
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

JayJay

Re: Journalists pose naked in a field for charity calendar.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 02:38:52 pm »
Cool. What a great way to raise money

Offline joeyn

• Umm...
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Me
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Journalists pose naked in a field for charity calendar.
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 02:37:47 am »
That was a very cool thing for them to do.
:)
Joey