Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Check out my podcast, "HyperComboCast"!  (Read 781 times)

Riot.EXE

Check out my podcast, "HyperComboCast"!
« on: July 18, 2011, 02:50:55 pm »
I figure there's some of you on these forums that would like this.  A little while back, I started a fighting game related podcast with an online friend, Nick.  It's called the "HyperComboCast" and it aims to be an accessible podcast for a seemingly inaccessible video game genre.  Please, check it out and let me know what y'all think!

The podcasts can be found here!

Offline Blu Bunny

• Female Chat
  • Nude with Towel
  • SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK! <3
  • Referrals: 0
    • My Deviantart Site
Re: Check out my podcast, "HyperComboCast"!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 06:30:39 pm »
I just listened to your Origins episode. You guys are pretty funny. I had cousins like Nick, who just had all the latest consoles and fighting games. I was so fail whenever I tried to play fighting games at their house because I only had a Sega Genesis and for that I only had Sonic the Hedgehog 2. My next console was the PS1 and I didn't get that until shortly before the PS2 came out...Seeing as I have none of the latest consoles, I guess things haven't really changed. lol

Anyway, I'll be catching up on your podcast. Hopefully the rest are equally or more awesome than Origins. Looking forward to it. :D

Please visit my Deviant Art Page