Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Photography  (Read 22316 times)

Offline SecretlytruenudeM92

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Photography
« on: July 30, 2011, 01:08:54 am »
Welcome to the photography thread! Talk about all your photographic intrests here.

I am a new aspiring photographer looking for: a good camera, good photographers to study, good techniques to learn, and editing software. Any advice on those subjects?
The greatest danger for humanity lies not in aiming too high and falling short, but in aiming too low and achieving our mark.

Offline davelemmo

• Nature Lover
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • "I am I'm me" - Twisted Sister
    • Facebook
Re: Photography
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 06:25:57 am »
I am also an aspiring photographer. I would consider my style to be a mixture of travel and documentary photography, for the most part I prefer to study National Geographic photographers. I also try to study the older generations of master photographers. I would recommend that you study photographers who's style fits yours. For cameras I would recommend that you look at Canon, Nikon and Sony for a professional quality camera. For software, I recommend Adobe Photoshop Lightrom, as is the preferred editing program that is used by the majority of photographers, I also recommend that you also have a cataloging program such as Microsoft Expressions media.
"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better" -
Albert Einstein

Offline Kanji

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 07:32:30 am »
For software, I recommend Adobe Photoshop Lightrom.
:3145
I'm not a photographer but i use Ps CS5 to make photomontages that i need for university and they are really good :D

Offline Pitti

• Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 8
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 08:10:28 am »
I like to photograph it, that you can see in the Gallery. (Please watch and comment)

I'm not a pro and I know not with photo technology. Usually I find a pose or a topic that I hold one then as nude photo. I want to represent the natural beauty of the human body. So far I have only me photographs but I could imagine it with a model to work. To edit the photos I use Paint.Net to change a great software with various options, the brightness of the image.
"If war is the answer, then we ask the wrong questions."
(Wenn Krieg die Antwort ist, dann stellen wir die falschen Fragen)

Susan G. Komen

kavikanudist

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2011, 02:41:57 pm »
I love photography and I am learning Photoshop CS5. Any hints on how to use it better?

I am also a scuba diver and have started learning underwater photography!

NudistJosh

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 11:15:39 pm »
I'm also an aspiring photographer, mainly just nature. I love artistic nude photography, and hope someday to find a model and try some artistic nude photos in natural settings.

Offline King Pizza

• I'm too blessed to be dressed ><N>
  • Shouting it out loud
  • unstressed = undressed; no curse means no clothes
  • Referrals: 7
    • My Linktree
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 01:13:03 pm »
I am an amateur photographer and for a few moths I was taking at least one picture a day every day. I mostly took pictures of sunsets clouds, rainbows and sunrises. For photo editing, I have used Adobe Photoshop and GIMP, which is easily downloadable.     
John 8:32 Truth=freedom
><> (Christianity) + Naturism = ><N> Christian Naturist
"We must pray for the courage to endure the scorn of the sophisticated world"- Justice A. Scalia
Once we existed in colonies; now, we are free. ><N>
Proud to be an American Conservative Nudist

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 12:58:56 am »

I am also a scuba diver and have started learning underwater photography!

Cool. What kind of under water camera do you use?
The greatest danger for humanity lies not in aiming too high and falling short, but in aiming too low and achieving our mark.

kavikanudist

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2011, 02:33:18 am »
I use a Nikon; are you a scuba diver?

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2011, 11:47:24 pm »
No, not yet. I have to see if classes are offered around here first, then take the diving tests to get a certificate. But I did go sNuba diving in Hawaii once. In sunba the air tanks are left on a raft and long hoses feed the rebreather.

Do you know any good under water photographers?

I know Stefan Soell, Jock Sturges, and Helmut Newton are a few good nude photographers.

kavikanudist

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2011, 03:55:30 am »
I tell people that scuba is the closest thing you can feel to being in outer space or flying. It's like visiting a different world. 80% of our world is water and if you don't scuba dive you are stuck to just 20% of our planet.

I don't have an underwater photography "roll model" yet, but on land I really like Sally Mann and Will McBride.

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2011, 01:46:18 pm »
I tell people that scuba is the closest thing you can feel to being in outer space or flying. It's like visiting a different world. 80% of our world is water and if you don't scuba dive you are stuck to just 20% of our planet.

I don't have an underwater photography "roll model" yet, but on land I really like Sally Mann and Will McBride.
:e4444
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

kavikanudist

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2011, 02:42:59 am »

This is one I took…

Offline Hamburger

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2012, 02:26:18 pm »
Hey,

nice to see that there are some more photographers here.

I'm learning by doing and getting better every year. Last year I sold my old Canon EOS 350D and bought myself a Canon EOS 7D.

I don't try to do any artwork I just try to picture things like they're really are. Mostly nature, more specifically plants. I wanna show other people little details of plants they don't even recognized because most people see plants only cursorily(?) .
Moreover I'm interested in photographing things, our eyes aren't able to see, because of speed or something.

Hope to hear and see some stuff from other users, unfortunately I'm not able to see others galleries... :(

« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 02:32:47 pm by Hamburger »
Possum, sed nolo ...

Offline gurney

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2012, 11:43:31 am »
Hi, my name is Matteo and photography is one of my hobbies. i use a canon EOS350 with two lens, he standar zoom and a 70-200 f4. I prefered buy a good lens instead a new fotocamera.