Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Naked teen vacuums his hair in car wash  (Read 7234 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Naked teen vacuums his hair in car wash
« on: August 02, 2011, 01:10:57 pm »
Police ticketed a 14-year-old boy on suspicion of indecent exposure on Tuesday evening after a motorist flagged down an officer and reported the boy had stripped, stood naked at a car wash on the 1100 block of Main Street, and used the vacuum on his hair and his body, according to police. The officer spoke with the boy, who was clothed, on the 1000 block of Main Street. The boy told the officer, "I'll take it like a man. I have to pay my debt to society." The officer reported that he learned the boy lived nearby and struggled with mental health issues. The boy was issued a referral to Boulder County juvenile court.

From: http://www.timescall.com/news/longmont-local-news/ci_18561787

Personally, I think the passing motorist needs to remember what it was to be a kid and laugh, instead of calling the police.
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Wolfboy

Re: Naked teen vacuums his hair in car wash
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 01:50:14 pm »

What's the world coming to if you can't even vacuum your hair and body naked at a carwash anymore?

People can be so narrow-minded, it's not like the kid was robbing the carwash... In my view it is not the kid who has mental health issues but the motorist!

Offline Johann

• From Naturist Christians I come
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 10:17:11 pm »
I fail to see why nudity in public is considered a crime... he wasn't doing anything to anybody, nor was he destroying property. If he was chasing or otherwise harassing somebody, then the police response would be appropriate. This country's legal system has gotten far out of hand.

And how exactly does the court have the right to define what part of MY body is decent or indecent?

Offline davelemmo

• Nature Lover
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • "I am I'm me" - Twisted Sister
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 08:19:13 pm »
I fail to see why nudity in public is considered a crime... he wasn't doing anything to anybody, nor was he destroying property. If he was chasing or otherwise harassing somebody, then the police response would be appropriate. This country's legal system has gotten far out of hand.

And how exactly does the court have the right to define what part of MY body is decent or indecent?

:e4444 :3145

:65 Nudity is only taboo because of the intrenched theological misinterpretation of the principle of modesty. Theologians of the three major religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) have come to believe that modesty means that in order to be modest, we must hide our bodies from public view. However, true modesty is more about being humble and not boastful. To cover ones self in materials such as clothing, we have begun to boast to the world what should be kept private, since clothing is inherently a material possession. By rejecting clothing altogether, we become more modest than we are in clothing, since we are rejecting the fundamental aspects of materialism. :65
"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better" -
Albert Einstein

Offline Johann

• From Naturist Christians I come
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 11:02:39 pm »
Nudity is only taboo because of the intrenched theological misinterpretation of the principle of modesty. Theologians of the three major religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) have come to believe that modesty means that in order to be modest, we must hide our bodies from public view. However, true modesty is more about being humble and not boastful. To cover ones self in materials such as clothing, we have begun to boast to the world what should be kept private, since clothing is inherently a material possession. By rejecting clothing altogether, we become more modest than we are in clothing, since we are rejecting the fundamental aspects of materialism.

:e4444 :3145

That's a great interpretation of the issue. I admit that I haven't given much thought to the modesty issue, except to look into the Christian mis-conceptions as to the meaning of the word modest as it appears in the New Testament.

Offline hemingway

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 12:10:46 pm »
I like that he was cited for "suspicion of indecent exposure". Is it a crime to be suspected of a crime?

I also liked the first comment  :909

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 16
    • Dario Western's Page
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2011, 05:07:54 am »
Nudity is only taboo because of the intrenched theological misinterpretation of the principle of modesty. Theologians of the three major religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) have come to believe that modesty means that in order to be modest, we must hide our bodies from public view. However, true modesty is more about being humble and not boastful. To cover ones self in materials such as clothing, we have begun to boast to the world what should be kept private, since clothing is inherently a material possession. By rejecting clothing altogether, we become more modest than we are in clothing, since we are rejecting the fundamental aspects of materialism.

According to the Koine Greek language in which the NT scriptures were written in, the word that is translated as 'modesty' is 'kosmios', which simply means 'order'.

As we all know: it is possible to be nude in public and behave in an orderly manner, as it is to be fully dressed in public and behave in a disorderly manner. 
"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"

Offline kristin

• Euro Girl
  • Female Chat
  • Casually Dressed
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2011, 08:43:39 pm »
I believe local communities should be free to set there own rules....if the locals want nudity great, if not, thats ok too...As long as communities are free to set their own rules without state or federal or UN interference there will always be places where nudity is welcome and is not a "crime"
If you can't say anything nice, Don't say anything at all. : )