Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: For New Mexico Residents or Visitors  (Read 2098 times)

Offline Blu Bunny

• Female Chat
  • Nude with Towel
  • SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK! <3
  • Referrals: 0
    • My Deviantart Site
For New Mexico Residents or Visitors
« on: July 14, 2009, 02:02:53 pm »
The Roadrunner club is the local non-landed club of Albuquerque, New Mexico. They have tons of events which can be found on their website. Membership prices are there too, but if you don't want to join the club, but do wanna participate in the events, it's $5 to join an event as a guest. Events are usually held at a member's house and it's done potluck style so you're usually expected to bring some food. It seems like single men and women are welcome along with couples so there's no fear for anyone. They're really nice and very hospitable. <3 I love these guys so much now despite knowing them for such a short time. Anyway, just contact Yvonne about attending an event and she'll be more than happy to help you out. Yvonne also has a bed and breakfast at her home for a pretty good price for any travelers passing through the desert. ^^ Anyway, that's pretty much all I have to say about that. You can find more detailed information at there site, which I've linked to below.

Roadrunner Naturists

Please visit my Deviant Art Page

Nude_not_rude

Re: For New Mexico Residents or Visitors
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 03:49:03 am »
Wow that looks like a brilliant club Charlotte! Well done you for finding it. :)