General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Fish Keeping

<< < (2/2)

Danee:

--- Quote from: sydney25 on September 23, 2009, 11:00:25 am ---Yes salt water tanks and stunning and great to look at. I would love one one day very much  :2345

--- End quote ---

:4235

Turtlejosh:
I have only only the simple starter fish tank with my best buddy Horace the black moor.

But after working in a fish shop for work experiance, I really wanted someone bigger and more exotic. And a jellyfish. But wither way it would be amazing, I so want a porcupine fish.

Five9:

--- Quote from: Turtlejosh on September 23, 2009, 03:39:05 pm ---I have only only the simple starter fish tank with my best buddy Horace the black moor.

But after working in a fish shop for work experiance, I really wanted someone bigger and more exotic. And a jellyfish. But wither way it would be amazing, I so want a porcupine fish.

--- End quote ---

Jellyfish need special tanks, they're round all the way around and WAY more expensive. Jellyfish are also nice but a bit difficult to maintain.

sydney25:

--- Quote from: Danee on September 23, 2009, 03:32:33 pm ---
--- Quote from: sydney25 on September 23, 2009, 11:00:25 am ---Yes salt water tanks and stunning and great to look at. I would love one one day very much  :2345

--- End quote ---

:4235

--- End quote ---

Eat your heart out Jaws  :3456

sydney25:
Tutlejosh, that must have been awesome working in a fish shop. I would love to do that. I just one a four foot aquarium at a fish convention but I sold it as my place too small  :4345

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version