Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Kleren Aan, Kleren Uit (Clothes On, Clothes Off)  (Read 12576 times)

escape

Re: Kleren Aan, Kleren Uit (Clothes On, Clothes Off)
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2013, 06:34:16 pm »
I feel a bit bad for her that people keep highlighting the fact that she's not naked. I mean, I think they should just let her do what she wants to do and not draw attention to the difference. Puberty is awkward enough as it is.

Not only that, but I think that naturist camp site looks awfully sterile and boring. I'd struggle to be enthusiastic about going there, naked or not.

Snowkid

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2013, 07:36:38 pm »
I liked this. I feel it captures a pretty normal response from a kids point of view who is going through puberty. I have not experienced beaches or resorts but I imagine a lot of teens keep at least their shorts on. But who knows.

Stuart

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2013, 08:27:16 pm »
Not only that, but I think that naturist camp site looks awfully sterile and boring. I'd struggle to be enthusiastic about going there, naked or not.

They tend to be. I avoid them like the plague. I learnt a long time ago not to go to things or places I wouldn't otherwise want to just because I can be naked. Its a quick way to find yourself in grim, depressing places that sometimes have an age demographic that feel like god's waiting room.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2013, 08:36:19 pm »
I feel a bit bad for her that people keep highlighting the fact that she's not naked. I mean, I think they should just let her do what she wants to do and not draw attention to the difference. Puberty is awkward enough as it is.

They tend to be. I avoid them like the plague. I learnt a long time ago not to go to things or places I wouldn't otherwise want to just because I can be naked. Its a quick way to find yourself in grim, depressing places that sometimes have an age demographic that feel like god's waiting room.

REAL TALK!

Offline Waytwofast

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Hi, I'm David :)
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2013, 11:01:24 pm »
I liked it :) Plus she seemed to be speaking a form of German which I have a very tiny a bit of skill in even after 5 years... I was picking stuff up :) I can completely understand it, I haven't been to a nudist resort after puberty, I don't know what the experience will be like, but I'm going to try my best :)
Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus
(Do What's Right, Come What May)

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2013, 09:47:31 am »
Interesting.

She's obviously feeling a lot of pressure and seemed concerned about what her peers would think if they found out at a time when her peers are probably the most important thing in her life (as she looks for a baseline to try to figure out who she is).

Also interesting that her friend that appeared in the video seemed interested in trying it out.

Also it sounds like she put on even more clothes than she would've normally because they were filming it and for some reason they weren't bugging her brother about making the same choice unless they made another video of him that we just don't know about.

In any case it was refreshing to see the real thing with a real emotional struggle as opposed to the canned 'Educating Julia' stuff.

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2013, 09:57:46 am »
I liked it :) Plus she seemed to be speaking a form of German which I have a very tiny a bit of skill in even after 5 years... I was picking stuff up :) I can completely understand it, I haven't been to a nudist resort after puberty, I don't know what the experience will be like, but I'm going to try my best :)

You too speak a form of German . . . it is called English.  She, however, was speaking Dutch.
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Offline Waytwofast

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2013, 03:20:38 pm »
Yea, Dutch has some German influence, I know so does English, Ich kliene Deustch Spreke :)

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2013, 05:38:18 pm »

You too speak a form of German . . . it is called English.  She, however, was speaking Dutch.
Dutch is much closer to German than modern-day English though. Simply a matter of English having incorporated bits of pretty much every major language in the old world, from Latin to French to German. Dutch is pretty close to some of the heavier dialects of low German, but knowing German will help you not much more with Dutch than by providing a means to make an educated guess about words, and it is probably the same the other way around. Many people near the Germany-Netherlands border can communicate in both languages fairly well, but they are still distinct languages, much like Spanish and Catalan.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline Waytwofast

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2013, 10:32:50 pm »
 :3145

mikeisnude

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2013, 12:21:47 am »
I enjoyed it despite having to rely on the subtitles.  I made me wonder how I would have reacted if I'd been in her situation at her age.