Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Yorkshire Sun Society  (Read 3709 times)

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 2
    • My Coin of the Realm!
Yorkshire Sun Society
« on: August 13, 2011, 02:26:18 pm »
I have been doing a little bit of research into naturist clubs around Yorkshire. I found a place call Yorkshire Sun Soceity (Y.S.S). The place looks beautiful but again, looking through site I only saw over 50's. It looks like a great place to go and relax and they do have quite a lot of activitys there and special themed nights, e.g. Hawaaian, Indian. But with it only being over 50's Im not sure I would fit in at all. But if you don't mind that it looks like a fantastic club.

http://www.yorkshiresun.co.uk/index.html
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

NudistJosh

Re: Yorkshire Sun Society
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 03:00:31 pm »
Seems like most resorts i research are mainly over 50 too, nudist resorts don't seem to be a ig thing for the younger crowd, I found someone online who's around my age who agreed to go with me if I go to Turtle Lake in Michigan, which would be my first time to a nudist resort, so at least I would have common interests with.

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 2
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 03:08:40 pm »
Thats great :) I need to find some local friends around my age too. I know of quite a few naturist resorts around my county now so there are lots of places to visit. I just don't to go on my own and find that there is nobody there I can get along with.
Good luck to you
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

NudistJosh

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 04:50:22 pm »
Thats great :) I need to find some local friends around my age too. I know of quite a few naturist resorts around my county now so there are lots of places to visit. I just don't to go on my own and find that there is nobody there I can get along with.
Good luck to you

It would be a lot more fun with a friend to go with, that way your not alone or feeling out of place.