Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Belgium, and around! ^^  (Read 8230 times)

Offline Sik

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Belgium, and around! ^^
« on: July 16, 2009, 12:24:37 pm »
So, folks round Belgium, North of France, South of the Netherlands, West of Germany and from Luxemburg!  And those who come by from times to times.. What are your favorite places, good tips and all?

Personally, I don't know that many places yet.  Appart from rooming around in the house when nobody's home, or in the garden at night (not reallysecluded enough for nudie sun bathing unfortunately) and very occasional nude night walk in the woods, here are some official nude places I already enjoyed:

- Bredene, the one and only nude beach in Belgium: OK beach, even if there are often "textile" people walking along the sea, the place is still quite enjoyable.  And there is even some warm sunny weather sometimes! :P ( )

- LES THERMES DE BLOCRY on friday nights is completely naturist.  The "Natmur" naturist club organizes those naturist hours there.  No need to put your swim suit back on if you want to have a little drink at the bar or enjoy the jacuzzi or hammam. (During the "textile" days, saunas are gender separated, but the hammam and jacuzzi aren't.  On naturist night, you're just free).  The installation are good, not really impressive, but the price is quite cheap too ;)  ( )

Aaaand that's it for the "official" places I tested.

A few other places I would love to try out are:
- "Thermae Grimbergen Sauna & Beautifarm": I've heard lots of good about it.  Feels like quite a family business, very welcoming.  There is a nudist and non-nudist separation. ( )

- ThermenDilbeek.be: Another great sauna complex I would love to try out. ( )

And of course there are a few little naturist clubs but I have never tried them out yet.  Some day! ;)

So, what are your ideas of some good place to enjoy nude recreation around Belgium and surroundings? Any good tip?  Some place where we could even finally meet up even?

:9899

Offline JimRam

• Casually Dressed
Re: Belgium, and around! ^^
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 12:12:37 am »
hello

I'm also from belgium

Thanks for the tips

Wolfboy

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 11:01:30 am »
I think it's time for you to join the FBN Sik
Now with the cold weather there is not so much to do but when summer arrives there are lots of activities you can join as a FBN member, and not just only at the official Belgian Naturist places

For example, march 25 there is a swimming event at Océade

Offline JimRam

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 08:39:56 pm »
hello

What's FBN?

Can you really swim naked there then?

greetz

jim

Offline Sik

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 08:52:41 pm »
FBN = Federatie van het Belgisch Naturisme / Fédération Belge de Naturisme

The Océade is indeed rented by the FBN twice a year to offer the opportunity to go there in the nude, you can find infos about it on the previous link ;)

I haven't tried it out yet, as I don't have a FBN license yet.  (You must have a valid naturist membership to be allowed to go in)

I'll try to think about it Wolfie!  :234567

Wolfboy

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 09:57:19 pm »
hello

What's FBN?

Can you really swim naked there then?

greetz

jim

Sik gave you the best link to find out more about the FBN, the umbrella body of all Naturist organizations in Belgium and also a part of the official worldwide Naturist organisation the INF (International Naturist Federation)

I'll try to think about it Wolfie!  :234567

Dont think!

Sven

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2011, 02:07:58 pm »
Hi people, another Belgian here.

I already went to some beaches in Holland as I live close to the Dutch border towards the sea coast. Always nice to go there, although I only went there a few times as my partner and the kid don't like to go to a nude beach

Offline JimRam

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2011, 06:42:27 pm »
welcome, sven

i live in limburg, so i usually go to the maasplassen

greetz

jim

Sven

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2011, 07:02:36 pm »
hi Jim, what are the maasplassen?

Wolfboy

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2011, 07:21:20 pm »
Maasplassen

Although you have to own a INF (International Naturist Federation) membership card if you want to visit the official Maasplassen Naturist resort (If you have a FBN membership card you are automatically a member of the INF)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 07:23:19 pm by Wolfboy »

Sven

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2011, 07:47:59 pm »
Thanks for the link Wolfboy! As I will be teaching again in Hasselt during May and June (which is not nearby my home), I might try out this in a warmer afternoon.

Offline Nick

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2011, 09:16:37 am »
Hi, i also want to go to the maasplassen, but i think you can go there even when you aren't a member of INF. But if you go as a visitor you have to pay and otherwise you can go for free?

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2011, 12:03:02 pm »
I cannot speak for Belgium or from personal experience, but from what I have heard about various places around the world is that INF membership or membership in a national organization tends to give you preferential treatment, e.g. less harsh screening processes or reduced fees and stuff like that.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Wolfboy

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2011, 12:34:09 pm »
In most cases (probably all), if a resort is affiliated with the INF you need a INF membership card if you want to visit.
A membership card for a single person costs per year about 30 euro.
When you have a membership card you can visit the resort for free (daytime).
If you want to spend a night (or more) you will have to pay though.

You can contact The Maasplassen for more information on this site: http://www.naturisten-maastricht.nl/

I don't know if this goes for all resorts, but I know some will let you, if you are new (as in never visited a INF resort before), spend the first day for free to see if you like it.

ps, here are some resorts closer to where you live:

● Athena Helios (http://www.naturisme.be/fbn-nl/terreinen/terreinen-helios.htm)
● Natuurleven (http://www.naturisme.be/fbn-nl/terreinen/terreinen-natuurleven.htm)
● Natuur Puur (http://www.naturisme.be/fbn-nl/terreinen/terreinen-natuurpuur.htm)

Offline beachboy1

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2011, 06:52:16 pm »
I went to Les Thermes in Luxembourg and really enjoyed it! The sauna part is completely naturist and there are so many nice indoor/outdoor pools and different steam and wood saunas to try.  I've written all about it in the international section here. :-)

Toby