Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Belgium, and around! ^^  (Read 8227 times)

Offline niv

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Belgium, and around! ^^
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2012, 09:32:59 pm »
Thanks for the link, Wolfboy!
I'll definitely check out the Maasplassen in the summer.

The only nudist place I've been to so far, Bredene, was ok. It borders a regular beach, so there is a bit of passage of clothed people. But what I didn't like was the voyeuristic behaviour of some of the nudists and the public wanking of a guy who clearly was there for the wrong reason.
Besides those encounters, the feeling of watching the vast open sea in front of you whilst being nude was really amazing :-)

Wolfboy

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2012, 10:15:54 pm »
There are always people who have to ruin it for others and because of what they do or how they behave give our one and only Naturist beach a bad name...

The advantage of visiting a FBN (INF) resort is that, because of them not beïng open to the public (members only), if there is such behaviour, it is dealt with immediately

But definitely great to hear, Besides those encounters, you hade a amazing time

Offline Nick

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2012, 09:52:52 pm »
I agree wit niv, I have been to Bredene too, sad that the voyeurism gives the beach a bad label. :(

Offline jj2019

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2012, 12:14:45 pm »
Hi,

I'm spending a weekend in Brussels at the end of February.  If anyone's in the area and wants to introduce me to a good (indoor) naturist spot, don't hesitate to send me a PM!  I'm a member of BN (British Naturism) and of the FFN (Fédération française de naturisme), if that makes it easier to gain access to places...

Salut,

Je passe un week-end à Bruxelles fin février.  S'il y a quelqu'un dans la région qui veuille me faire connaître un bon endroit naturiste (à l'intérieur évidemment), n'hésite pas à m'envoyer un MP !  Je suis membre BN et FFN, si ça facilite l'accès à certains endroits...

Offline Sik

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2012, 06:13:03 pm »
Maasplassen

Although you have to own a INF (International Naturist Federation) membership card if you want to visit the official Maasplassen Naturist resort (If you have a FBN membership card you are automatically a member of the INF)
That place looks great ^^  I might go this summer  :cool:
Thanks for the linkie ;)