News of IYNO and Announcements > News and IYNO Announcements

MSN group chat reminder, July 17th, 8:30 am east coast U.S. time!

(1/2) > >>

Danee:
Just a reminder!  If you contact either me or Vanesa, we will bring you in! 

:65

vanesa1017:
Please join us!

randomer909:

--- Quote from: Rory on August 06, 2009, 03:04:49 pm ---Hi Danee and Vanessa.... Im sorry if this question is silly, but Ive only just joined and navigated in this site for few days, and still trying to get my head around it. How can we contact you (or anybody for that matter...lol) so we might be included in group chats? Again.....if question is too silly ...i apologise. I have tried to click chat button at top of main page, but seems no response for me. Other than that, Im enjoying the information Ive seen, and all the humourous posts from all the members. :)

Thanx....Rory.

--- End quote ---
You can go onto people's profile and if their emails aren't blocekd from normal users then you cann add them to msn :)

joeyn:

--- Quote from: randomer909 on August 06, 2009, 04:46:41 pm ---
--- Quote from: Rory on August 06, 2009, 03:04:49 pm ---Hi Danee and Vanessa.... Im sorry if this question is silly, but Ive only just joined and navigated in this site for few days, and still trying to get my head around it. How can we contact you (or anybody for that matter...lol) so we might be included in group chats? Again.....if question is too silly ...i apologise. I have tried to click chat button at top of main page, but seems no response for me. Other than that, Im enjoying the information Ive seen, and all the humourous posts from all the members. :)

Thanx....Rory.

--- End quote ---
You can go onto people's profile and if their emails aren't blocekd from normal users then you cann add them to msn :)

--- End quote ---

Actually, I would just wait until a group states in this forum that they are planning a chat.
That way, you don't just add people without them knowing about you first.

Joey

Alex:

--- Quote from: joeyn on August 06, 2009, 06:23:19 pm ---Actually, I would just wait until a group states in this forum that they are planning a chat.
That way, you don't just add people without them knowing about you first.

Joey

--- End quote ---

Well said that man! It's actually rule 3 of our forum :)  So check it out RD, we don't want you getting people in trouble now....

http://internationalyn.org/forum/index.php/topic,69.0.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version