Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: !!JUSTIN BIEBER!!  (Read 18605 times)

AidenLeo

!!JUSTIN BIEBER!!
« on: August 25, 2011, 07:29:06 am »
 :3456 I'm excited just thinking/writing about him. If you don't know me, I'm a bi-sexual male. I think that Justin Bieber isn't just talented but extremely good looking and sweet. He takes trips to children hospitals and is religious etc. But most males my age absolutely hate him. Why is that? What are your thoughts on him? He is definitely my celebrity crush.  :765

Offline beachboy1

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: !!JUSTIN BIEBER!!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 12:48:04 pm »
I think he is such a nice guy, I really like him too.  I find him naturally handsome as well, I think it's great to say this about another guy.  Anyone who doesn't like him is just jealous, ignore them. It's funny, I saw your avatar and I thought you looked just like him!  hahaha

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 16
    • Dario Western's Page
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 09:43:56 pm »
People who don't like him are not necessarily jealous, but he is very over-rated and there is so much more original and creative talent out there that other artists having been working their butts off for years to get people to give some attention to. 

Justin is just a jumped up kid who is going to crash and burn very quickly.  Look at a lot of other artists who provoked the attention of the tweenies too early in life.

"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"

Offline Daft

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 10:32:00 pm »
I don't like his music.

About his personal life, I know nothing, so can't say anything.
A nova geração.

Offline Elodie16

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 11:38:55 pm »
At the risk of upset, I hate Justin Bieber, I listened to an interview once, I felt he thought he was the navel of the world because he cracked a few chicks.
Frankly I would not spend a penny for any of these songs.
In any case within three years he spent in the dungeon.
Mignonne, allons voir si la rose
Qui ce matin avait déclose
Puis qu'une telle fleur ne dure
Que du matin jusques au soir !
Cueillez, cueillez votre jeunesse
Comme à cette fleur, la vieillesse
Fera ternir votre beauté.

Wolfboy

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2011, 02:30:52 pm »
Justin is just a jumped up kid who is going to crash and burn very quickly.  Look at a lot of other artists who provoked the attention of the tweenies too early in life.

Now how can you possibly know that? I can give you a lot of examples of other artists where this isn't the case

I've said it many times before and I'll say it again, if you don't like an artist or band just don't listen to the Music they make
Justin Bieber is also in my cd collection... well, not Justin Bieber himself but his cd's

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2011, 03:12:34 pm »
People who don't like him are not necessarily jealous, but he is very over-rated and there is so much more original and creative talent out there that other artists having been working their butts off for years to get people to give some attention to. 

:e4444 I agree with every word you have said Dario. And I think it is unfair to say EVERYONE that doesn't like him is just jealous.
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

Offline hemingway

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2011, 03:26:03 pm »
...just another product of the marketing man.
You won't remember his name in 5 years.

Not that I have anything against the artist. He should grab every penny that he can, while he can.

Wolfboy

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2011, 09:54:08 pm »
You won't remember his name in 5 years.

I know I will
Because I have my hair (almost) like Justin Bieber and I was wearing one of my Batman T-shirts my friends today called me Bieber Bat...
And knowing my friends they will still use that name in 5 years

Heard and read the "you won't remember his (her, their) name" many times before...
Similar things have been said (in newspapers, music magazines, ...) about artists and bands like The Beatles, The Doors, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Kraftwerk, ... Just to name a few
Only time will tell

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2011, 06:43:06 am »
I managed never to hear any of his song before today. You got me curious.

I listened to half of baby and I really disliked the song.
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2011, 04:40:46 pm »
He seems . . . generally clueless about relevant, modern topics. I've seen one or two interviews in which he discusses major world issues that are absolutely cringe-worthy.

Excellent nickname for him "General Lee Clueless" -- I can get behind that.
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Offline SSKF

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2011, 09:49:41 am »
i really dont like him. he just get famous because he look like this. when u just hear his voice... its not better that everyone else voice who can sing. i mean there are other and better singer in this age with voices that makes my emotional, but maybe they dont look like that young girls like them. well whatever when someone likes him ok but i will never do.

Offline prodigal_son

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2011, 07:18:59 am »
I saw him on holiday and we were sat next to his family on the beach. He was rude, arrogant, demanding and not nice to be on the same beach. Before you ask it was a textile beach! We saw him a few times that week and again at the airport where everyone was taking photos of him. At that point I felt a bit sorry for him because people wouldn't leave him alone because he is just a kid. But if you want the fame and fortune I guess you have to put up with that side too!

Wolfboy

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2011, 11:37:43 am »
Come on people, we are talking about a 16 year old boy who's life changed drastically as soon as he became famous...
Whether or not you like his Music do not judge him for who he is, ignore this topic and create one about other singers you do like
Imagine you beïng famous, constantly getting approached by people (even harrassed) every moment of the day, no mather where you go or are, would you still be nice all the time?
There is allready so so so many hate in this world, let us not create more by talking about a 16 year old boy who none of us even really know

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2011, 10:57:24 pm »
Come on people, we are talking about a 16 year old boy who's life changed drastically as soon as he became famous...
Whether or not you like his Music do not judge him for who he is, ignore this topic and create one about other singers you do like
Imagine you beïng famous, constantly getting approached by people (even harrassed) every moment of the day, no mather where you go or are, would you still be nice all the time?
There is allready so so so many hate in this world, let us not create more by talking about a 16 year old boy who none of us even really know

Well said Wolfie.  :66664333
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.