Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: !!JUSTIN BIEBER!!  (Read 18611 times)

Offline luca

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Re: !!JUSTIN BIEBER!!
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2011, 11:03:16 am »
99% of teens/preteens would breakdown if Justin Beiber was about to jump off a 6 story building. 1% of them would grab a lawn chair, some popcorn and watch.

1 % guy <------------    :63424 :424444

Justin Bieber’s mother often tells his friends stories of when he was little. The stories are from a few months ago. ...
2): I'm not old enough to understand girls.
1 ) Heh, I don' think anybody lives THAT long.

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2011, 11:29:07 pm »
Justin Bieber recently took position against the insane new copyright bill that would prevent people from singing his or any one else's songs and posting them on Youtube arguing that people responsible for this bill should be cuffed and jailed.

I agree with his position.
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2011, 08:44:41 am »
Justin Bieber recently took position against the insane new copyright bill that would prevent people from singing his or any one else's songs and posting them on Youtube arguing that people responsible for this bill should be cuffed and jailed.

I agree with his position.

It is honorable of people to speak up against an injustice that is technically in their favor.
Fun fact: The GEMA, responsible for collecting copyright fees in Germany and what not, requires members to release every single one of their works that they own during their membership under a license that confirms to GEMA terms, they have to pay fees for their own distributions (to be returned later - after GEMA calculations of course) and they are legally permitted to assume a work played publically is copyrighted by a member unless proven otherwise. But that madness is another story.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2011, 05:33:15 pm »
It is honorable of people to speak up against an injustice that is technically in their favor.

It's not in any artist's favour. You are not going to refrain from buying an album because you prefer to watch other people sing it or play covers on Youtube. It's just free publicity.

Bieber doesn't need any more publicity but smaller artists do.

As Cory Doctorow said "The big problem isn't piracy, it's obscurity."

Offline Pepe990

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2011, 10:08:55 pm »
dont like him and his music at all! just much to overrated and can anyone explain to me why I could possibly be jealous of him???
If people were meant to be naked, they would have been born that way!!!

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2011, 10:38:54 pm »
dont like him and his music at all! just much to overrated and can anyone explain to me why I could possibly be jealous of him???

Because if he wanted to, he could get as much pussy as he wants?

He seems like a sweet kid, I don't see why you would not like him. As for his music, I agree but I found a pretty simple solution: I don't listen to it.

Offline Pepe990

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2011, 10:41:31 pm »
yeah i dont listen to him and obviously i dont know him personally and i cant say that im not happy with my sexlife so why would i be jealous??
If people were meant to be naked, they would have been born that way!!!

Offline Ola

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2012, 11:07:46 pm »
Justin Bieber :908

Offline Nickhbnz

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2012, 12:31:24 am »
A bit like Marmite it seems.. you either love it or hate it.. nothing in between.

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2012, 12:48:17 am »
A bit like Marmite it seems.. you either love it or hate it.. nothing in between.

Marmite is said to be an acquired taste. Could the same thing apply to his music?

I'm in between though. I dislike the music but I have nothing against the kid. The hate seems pointless.

Zeraf242

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2012, 01:14:39 am »
Truthfully, i like Justin Bieber. I think he is talented and uses his talent to express his feelings and bring joy to other people. However I, being a male who isn't so great in the looks department, see him and see that maybe that he is only successful because of his looks. He grabs the attention of girls and guys who are attracted to him and the fact that he can sing may become secondary in everybody's minds. Personally, he represents the people who bully me and call me names  in my school days and to see that he has become very successful makes me feel that the bullies don't get punished if they look good. But then I have to remember that he might not be like the people who gave me a hard time and separate him fro them. After that, then I only see a talented young person.

Offline NudistMetalHead

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2012, 05:15:50 pm »
Justin Bieber has joined the list of music celebrities which include Fred Durst, the Jonas Brothers, and Kanye West of people I want to punch.
"Don't talk to strangers 'cause they're only there to do you harm"- Ronnie James Dio

Stuart

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2012, 06:08:41 pm »
Justin Bieber has joined the list of music celebrities which include Fred Durst, the Jonas Brothers, and Kanye West of people I want to punch.

What's he done to you that's so bad you want to use violence on him?

Offline coonta

• The naked scotsman!
  • Nude with Towel
  • im ross add me on yahoo and we can chat
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2012, 10:21:15 pm »
his music is so horrible my ears blead when i hear it
Yep im nude and its freeking sweet

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2012, 12:52:06 pm »
Truthfully, i like Justin Bieber. I think he is talented and uses his talent to express his feelings and bring joy to other people. However I, being a male who isn't so great in the looks department, see him and see that maybe that he is only successful because of his looks. He grabs the attention of girls and guys who are attracted to him and the fact that he can sing may become secondary in everybody's minds. Personally, he represents the people who bully me and call me names  in my school days and to see that he has become very successful makes me feel that the bullies don't get punished if they look good. But then I have to remember that he might not be like the people who gave me a hard time and separate him fro them. After that, then I only see a talented young person.

This was a sweet and thoughtful post. Thanks, Z
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/