Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: !!JUSTIN BIEBER!!  (Read 18614 times)

Offline Ola

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: !!JUSTIN BIEBER!!
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2012, 01:52:24 pm »
Just got VIP tickets to his show here in oslo! Woohoo!! :3456

Offline NudistMetalHead

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2012, 04:33:36 pm »
Justin Bieber has joined the list of music celebrities which include Fred Durst, the Jonas Brothers, and Kanye West of people I want to punch.

What's he done to you that's so bad you want to use violence on him?

For some reason, I knew this question was gonna arise.

It's a very simple equation really.  I hate him, I hate everything about him, and I hate his music.  Therefore, I would like to punch him based on this hatred.  Mind you, I will more than likely never get close enough to him or any of the other aforementioned music celebrities I would like to punch so you can put your fears to rest on that one.  And since I will never be close enough to Bieber to use any act of violence on him, I will instead hope for his future to turn out like Leif Garrett's (a teen idol from the 70's): overweight; in and out of rehab; and a lousy driver.  :wink:
"Don't talk to strangers 'cause they're only there to do you harm"- Ronnie James Dio

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2012, 05:13:17 pm »
It's a very simple equation really.  I hate him, I hate everything about him, and I hate his music.  Therefore, I would like to punch him based on this hatred.

You are deflecting the question. What could possibly cause an hatred so great you'd want to use physical violence on him?
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

luvthemgiants

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2012, 05:20:45 pm »
I get where you are coming from, but don't agree. Yes, he has, as we say in Ireland, "a face ye wouldn't get tired of hitting", but i admire the young lad. Important not a fan of his music, but a lot of people are so good luck to him.

To go from YouTube videos in your bedroom to world tours and movies is a major deal. Well done to him.

I think there is also some music snobbery going on, if he was a young singer-songwriter who played acoustic guitar then people might have a different perception of him

Stuart

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2012, 05:38:04 pm »
Justin Bieber has joined the list of music celebrities which include Fred Durst, the Jonas Brothers, and Kanye West of people I want to punch.

It's a very simple equation really.  I hate him, I hate everything about him, and I hate his music.  Therefore, I would like to punch him based on this hatred.  Mind you, I will more than likely never get close enough to him or any of the other aforementioned music celebrities I would like to punch so you can put your fears to rest on that one.  And since I will never be close enough to Bieber to use any act of violence on him, I will instead hope for his future to turn out like Leif Garrett's (a teen idol from the 70's): overweight; in and out of rehab; and a lousy driver.  :wink:

I appreciate you are full of impotent rage in the general direction of him, but what has this young, attractive to women, rich and successful guy ever done to you?

Karla

« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2012, 07:16:50 pm »
I don't actually know who he is and can't be bothered googling his name.

OtisGlicker

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2012, 01:01:46 am »
I can't claim to be a fan. He doesn't send me into a rage or anything, but he doesn't seem to go above and beyond in any of his talents. At least not from what I've seen. I've seen little things he's said or done on the internet and said "wow, he's actually a pretty funny guy. I could probably get along with him", but when it comes to music, his lyrics are extremely plain, and his voice is nothing to get excited over. Oh well though. The same could be said about a lot of people in the media.

Offline NudistMetalHead

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2012, 01:17:54 am »

I appreciate you are full of impotent rage in the general direction of him, but what has this young, attractive to women, rich and successful guy ever done to you?

Irrational rage is a definite.  Not sure where you're going with "impotent" there.  Anyways, Justin Bieber hasn't done anything to me other than just make me hate him for what he has done professionally.  I don't see him as anything other than a piece of an endless cycle of teen pop stars that is forced down people's throats (which is really the media's fault, but those of Bieber's ilk keep the wheels turning).  luvthemgiants made a good point, if Bieber played the acoustic I probably would respect him more as a musician.  Probably wouldn't like him or his music still, but I wouldn't hate him.
"Don't talk to strangers 'cause they're only there to do you harm"- Ronnie James Dio

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2012, 01:53:00 am »
Irrational rage is a definite.  Not sure where you're going with "impotent" there.  Anyways, Justin Bieber hasn't done anything to me other than just make me hate him for what he has done professionally.  I don't see him as anything other than a piece of an endless cycle of teen pop stars that is forced down people's throats (which is really the media's fault, but those of Bieber's ilk keep the wheels turning).  luvthemgiants made a good point, if Bieber played the acoustic I probably would respect him more as a musician.  Probably wouldn't like him or his music still, but I wouldn't hate him.

Since you pointed out in another thread you were a follower of the philosophy, I'd like to quote the eighth satanic rule of the earth: Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 01:54:57 am by Dan »

OtisGlicker

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2012, 01:55:35 am »

Since you pointed out in another thread you were a follower of the philosophy, I'd like to quote the eighth satanic rule of the earth: Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
Schooled.

Offline NudistMetalHead

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2012, 03:13:25 am »

I wasn't complaining.  I was asked about why I felt the way I did and I responded.  Nothing more.

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2012, 03:23:44 am »
I wasn't complaining.  I was asked about why I felt the way I did and I responded.  Nothing more.

You most certainly did complain about Bieber.

Do I need to quote the Eighth Satanic Sin too?

Counterproductive Pride—That first word is important. Pride is great up to the point you begin to throw out the baby with the bathwater. The rule of Satanism is: if it works for you, great. When it stops working for you, when you’ve painted yourself into a corner and the only way out is to say, I’m sorry, I made a mistake, I wish we could compromise somehow, then do it.

OtisGlicker

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2012, 04:04:23 am »
My friend just posted this on my wall! Couldn't help but share it.

Stuart

« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2013, 08:14:23 am »
And the award for the most self centred piece of shit goes to...

Offline Gman707

• always up for a chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • happiness is a state of dress.
    • fresh direction
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2013, 08:46:44 am »
I honastly don't understand why people get so irate about him. I cant say im a fan of his music but I dont find it as offensive as some seem to. To me he is a similar quality to any other teeny band.being the age I am he doesnt have a massive precense in my life. I dont watch tv channels hes on or read magazines hes in cos they are all aimed at kids.therefor I dont have any reason to form a strong  opinion on him. I will say one thing tho. He is hot.
what's to say?