Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: !!JUSTIN BIEBER!!  (Read 18607 times)

Stuart

Re: !!JUSTIN BIEBER!!
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2013, 08:59:11 am »
I honastly don't understand why people get so irate about him. I cant say im a fan of his music but I dont find it as offensive as some seem to. To me he is a similar quality to any other teeny band.being the age I am he doesnt have a massive precense in my life. I dont watch tv channels hes on or read magazines hes in cos they are all aimed at kids.therefor I dont have any reason to form a strong  opinion on him. I will say one thing tho. He is hot.

I've never had any issue with him, at least not until today when he decided to make himself the centre of the issue when commenting on a Holocaust victim.

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2013, 11:57:33 am »
He was technically right, Anne was a big fan of her time's pop culture so she would have likely been a fan of his.

Beside, he's just being a teen and that involves stupidly putting you foot in your mouth from time to time.
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2013, 11:28:32 pm »
Almost everyone in the western world has read Anne Frank's Diary and she's become an historically important icon of one of the most important periods in our history so for a pop-cultural blip dickhead to try to claim any superiority over her is the height of douchebaggery.

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2013, 11:41:11 pm »
Almost everyone in the western world has read Anne Frank's Diary

Not really. It's a classic which means a book everyone wish they had read but are not willing to read.

and she's become an historically important icon of one of the most important periods in our history so for a pop-cultural blip dickhead to try to claim any superiority over her is the height of douchebaggery.

She would not have given a fuck and neither should you. Stop trying to make Justin Bieber important. What he says does not matter.

Beside, do you get offended every time there's a Anne Frank joke, because that's something else the west is very prone to.

Offline AElf

• Free range naked Færie Princess
  • Female Chat
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2013, 09:44:32 am »
Beside, do you get offended every time there's a Anne Frank joke, because that's something else the west is very prone to.

I've never either heard or heard of an Anne Frank joke.  I guess we two have different sorts of friends.
"Mankind is a frigid and ashamed creature. If we cannot deal with the basics of nudity then how on earth are we to make it in the world?" Naked Imp

"Don't make me release my flying monkeys" Elphaba Thropp, the Wicked Witch of the West

Stuart

« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2013, 09:59:58 am »

I've never either heard or heard of an Anne Frank joke.  I guess we two have different sorts of friends.

I've heard a few Anne Frank jokes, but if I saw someone write one in the guestbook at the museum they might get a few strong words from me.

Jokes are jokes, everyone tells them and humour often comes from a dark place. But to see the Holocaust from a point of view of how it affects the way people like you while in the very house it happened is just being an arsehole. I've heard a few comments about how he's just a teenager and teenagers say stupid things, but that's no excuse, I was a teenager once a long time ago, and I don't remember being that stupid. I suspect the little shit is developing a god complex.

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2013, 11:58:06 am »

Dis you go on the Internet or watched TV?

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2013, 10:00:15 pm »

Almost everyone in the western world has read Anne Frank's Diary

Not really. It's a classic which means a book everyone wish they had read but are not willing to read.

It's required grade school reading for a helluvalot of the western world and even where it isn't everyone knows the gist of her story - the proof is in the pudding - thus the worldwide furor

and she's become an historically important icon of one of the most important periods in our history so for a pop-cultural blip dickhead to try to claim any superiority over her is the height of douchebaggery.

She would not have given a fuck and neither should you. Stop trying to make Justin Bieber important. What he says does not matter.

You seem to know her thoughts quite well. Were you two very close?

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2013, 03:25:48 am »

It's required grade school reading for a helluvalot of the western world and even where it isn't everyone knows the gist of her story - the proof is in the pudding - thus the worldwide furor

I wasn't aware it was a required reading in any school but required books tend to be quite resented by students...

And the worldwide furor has more to do with anti-bieber sentiment than anything.

You seem to know her thoughts quite well. Were you two very close?

She was a teen, find me a teen that would be offended because a pop star said he hope she would have been a fan.

Beside, she's dead and thus don't care anymore.

I'm not disputing it was not very clever to write that but it's one of the least important piece of news to ever be written.

And I'm pretty sure it's not the dumbest thing written in the guestbook.

Offline werecuddle

• Shouting it out loud
  • I'm leaving Guam coz of NoKor
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2014, 04:49:33 pm »
personally... i think justin is a good guy.. he went to the neighboring country that was devastated by typhoon and played basketball with them.. he's awesome!

Offline rockasocka1992

• Shouting it out loud
  • love being in nature outfit :)
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2014, 06:05:06 pm »
:3456 I'm excited just thinking/writing about him. If you don't know me, I'm a bi-sexual male. I think that Justin Bieber isn't just talented but extremely good looking and sweet. He takes trips to children hospitals and is religious etc. But most males my age absolutely hate him. Why is that? What are your thoughts on him? He is definitely my celebrity crush.  :765
Ok , he's talented and goos looking , but the way he behaves is not good :s .
hello , im a 27 year old guy from belgium , i enjoy nature and i love being naked because it lets me feel free :).

Jackthenudist

« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2014, 07:05:01 pm »
personally... i think justin is a good guy.. he went to the neighboring country that was devastated by typhoon and played basketball with them.. he's awesome!

Let's ignore his criminal record and him being a spoilt kid who loves himself, shall we? :wink:

Offline Mark

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I am nerd, hear me mumble.
  • Referrals: 7
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2014, 08:02:03 pm »
Whenever I hear/see his name, my immediate thought is 'what's the little div done now?'
Embrace your inner lunatic. Fun times guaranteed.

Offline werecuddle

• Shouting it out loud
  • I'm leaving Guam coz of NoKor
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2014, 10:29:27 pm »
I think what pushes him to do some bad things are the haters.

Offline Gman707

• always up for a chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • happiness is a state of dress.
    • fresh direction
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2014, 11:07:25 pm »
Yes. My opinion of him has certainly changed now he's become a little prick.
what's to say?