General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Video Game Lounge

What video game are you playing now

<< < (269/286) > >>

rockasocka1992:
Bought Star Wars Jedi Outcast Jedi Knight 2 for Nintendo GameCube at a convention recently :).
Love the whole switching between 3rd and 1st person game thing :).

Kyle:

--- Quote from: YNK96 on April 19, 2023, 10:55:31 pm ---Replaying Persona 4 Golden for the fourth time or so. Love the Persona series :D

--- End quote ---
I've been playing Persona 3 Portable and I have P4G in my library as well (they were on sale.) I'm loving it. I hope P4G is just as good as P3P.

NudeKiu:
In the Moment TLOZTOTK and this is so cool

YNK96:

--- Quote from: Kyle on May 14, 2023, 08:02:25 pm ---
--- Quote from: YNK96 on April 19, 2023, 10:55:31 pm ---Replaying Persona 4 Golden for the fourth time or so. Love the Persona series :D

--- End quote ---
I've been playing Persona 3 Portable and I have P4G in my library as well (they were on sale.) I'm loving it. I hope P4G is just as good as P3P.

--- End quote ---

It definitely is. I think I personally like it even more. It has more interesting dungeons and I like the characters more.

Infinity Biscuit:
personally I think p3p is by far the high point of the 'modern' persona games (original p3, p3p, p4, p5), and persona 4 actively makes me angry. but a lot of people do love it and before persona 5 it was the most widely popular so if yr hoping to enjoy it odds are probably alright

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version