Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: What video game are you playing now  (Read 313935 times)

Offline MustardHo!

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Re: What video game are you playing now
« Reply #390 on: January 14, 2014, 03:01:48 am »
I'm still trying to get through Fallout 3 and all of the DLC.  That is a friggin long game!  I'll have to play something else before diving into New Vegas.

Haha I hear you there! I don't think I've ever finished a Bethesda game, despite hundreds of hours in them - I always just get distracted and roam around the worlds, sniping people or trying to get loot. Skyrim practically turned into a hunting simulator when I had enough mods installed, in over 150 hours I probably only got 10% of the way through the story  :laugh:

Right now though I'm loving a few older games, Thief 2 (praying that the new one won't be a huge disappointment!), Garry's Mod, M&B: Warband.

Offline The_Xenologer

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #391 on: January 14, 2014, 07:32:17 am »
I'm playing Pokemon Y, The Legend of Zelda:A Link Between Worlds, Tales of Symphonia, Mass Effect, and The Last Story. Yeah, I'm really bad at finishing games. 
“A mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone.”

-Tyrion Lannister

closetnudist

« Reply #392 on: January 14, 2014, 07:35:48 am »
I'm playing Pokemon Y, The Legend of Zelda:A Link Between Worlds, Tales of Symphonia, Mass Effect, and The Last Story. Yeah, I'm really bad at finishing games. 

I think I would recommend playing El Shaddai. You can finish the game in 7 hours.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #393 on: January 14, 2014, 11:49:47 am »
I've finished "Goodbye Deponia" and will start "Don't Starve" or "Dark Souls" today.

hmm.. I know the Dark Souls game.. but those first 2.. Strange names and never seen one here.. On what platform does it played on?
"Goodbye Deponia" is the third and final installment of a point&click adventure series by German developer/publisher Daedalic; "Don't Starve" is a 2D open world survival game (you're a guy/girl stranded on an island and your objective is to avoid starving and getting killed by animals or monsters for as long as possible). I play them on my PC (as far as I know they are not available for other platforms).

Yeah, Dark Souls is on PC, PS3, and XBOX360, Goodbye Deponia is PC only, and Don't Starve is currently PC only, but has been announced for PS4 as a download.

Jackthenudist

« Reply #394 on: January 14, 2014, 08:27:41 pm »
I've finished "Goodbye Deponia" and will start "Don't Starve" or "Dark Souls" today.

hmm.. I know the Dark Souls game.. but those first 2.. Strange names and never seen one here.. On what platform does it played on?
"Goodbye Deponia" is the third and final installment of a point&click adventure series by German developer/publisher Daedalic; "Don't Starve" is a 2D open world survival game (you're a guy/girl stranded on an island and your objective is to avoid starving and getting killed by animals or monsters for as long as possible). I play them on my PC (as far as I know they are not available for other platforms).

Yeah, Dark Souls is on PC, PS3, and XBOX360, Goodbye Deponia is PC only, and Don't Starve is currently PC only, but has been announced for PS4 as a download.

Don't Starve is out on PS4 now, and at no extra cost to Plus subscribers.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #395 on: January 17, 2014, 12:49:41 am »
Nidhogg, thanks to a close friend of mine gifting it to me on Steam...

Offline crasher35

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #396 on: February 10, 2014, 03:09:11 am »
I've been playing Mass Effect 3 on my PC (Origin), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD for the Wii U, and The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass for the Nintendo DS. I currently have both Okami for the Wii and Okamiden for the DS on hiatus. I'm almost done with Okami but the area I'm currently on is a pain in the ass as most of the game has been :P. I'm just completely lost in Okamiden, as usual.

I would also like to get around and finishing Golden Sun: The Lost Age eventually. I've had that on hiatus for so long that I might as well start over, though  :undecided:.

I do want to start playing Final Fantasy VII soon. I've never been able to play that one all the way through but I bought it during one of the Steam sales in December, so I should start that eventually. I think I will once I get Mass Effect 3 out of the way.

Offline vincedebo

• Read-Only
  • Casually Dressed
  • french naturist family...Mr here
« Reply #397 on: February 17, 2014, 08:40:31 am »
Football manager since the first one in 1997...
and this week i begin far cry 3...

Offline NudistMetalHead

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #398 on: February 17, 2014, 08:05:54 pm »
Anxiously waiting for the releases of the next episodes of "Walking Dead: Season Two" and "Wolf Among Us".
"Don't talk to strangers 'cause they're only there to do you harm"- Ronnie James Dio

NatureForever

« Reply #399 on: February 17, 2014, 09:46:04 pm »
I'm about to play Quake III Arena. A little while ago I was playing SQIJ but then I got bored (if you don't know the game then you won't get the joke).

Offline Bobbert

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #400 on: February 18, 2014, 05:44:08 pm »
Saints Row: The Third is my current kick.  Your character can pick different outfits, and you can also wear nothing at all.  Unfortunately, they do censor your character's bare body with big pixels.

closetnudist

« Reply #401 on: February 19, 2014, 03:56:33 am »
Saints Row: The Third is my current kick.  Your character can pick different outfits, and you can also wear nothing at all.  Unfortunately, they do censor your character's bare body with big pixels.

On what platform does it played (pc, ps3, xbox360, etc.)

Offline SSKF

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #402 on: February 22, 2014, 09:55:24 am »
Diablo 3 :-)))

Riot.EXE

« Reply #403 on: February 22, 2014, 11:28:18 am »

They can be taken off with a mod in the PC version, however, male characters have no penis, and no one ever made one for 'em.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #404 on: February 23, 2014, 05:06:20 am »
Chrono Trigger (The DS re-re-release version)