Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: What video game are you playing now  (Read 130790 times)

fsjm2112

Re: What video game are you playing now
« Reply #420 on: March 04, 2014, 05:47:47 am »
I've been playing Bf4 on PC lately. Took a break from it for awhile but got the new map pack just for operation metro.

Offline NudistMetalHead

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #421 on: March 10, 2014, 11:51:56 am »
Playing "South Park: The Stick of Truth".  This is alot of fun.  It's like an interactive South Park episode which appeasing to this fan of the series.
"Don't talk to strangers 'cause they're only there to do you harm"- Ronnie James Dio

Offline Riot.EXE

• Vigilante All-Star
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Not really a nudist, but y'all like me anyways...
  • Referrals: 5
    • HyperComboCast: Fighting Game Podcast
« Reply #422 on: March 11, 2014, 12:14:35 am »
Rotating between the Strider reboot on 360, and Aces Wild, Super House of Dead Ninjas, and Gunman Clive on Steam...

Offline NaturalInNY

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #423 on: March 20, 2014, 11:54:05 pm »
Rayman Legends. And tomorrow, Infamous: Second Son.

Offline SSKF

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #424 on: March 21, 2014, 10:16:44 am »
At the Moment i play Pokemon X on 3DS, and i wait for Titanfall :-)

closetnudist

« Reply #425 on: April 04, 2014, 03:10:39 am »
I'm playing Bravely Default!! AND THIS GAME IS SO AWESOME!!!!

NatureForever

« Reply #426 on: April 05, 2014, 05:01:43 am »
Ain't nothin' mo' manly than a pink dude named Kirby fighting a fat, retarded penguin to get a Star Rod to the fountain of dreams. Kirby's Adventure, B****es!

closetnudist

« Reply #427 on: April 05, 2014, 05:11:39 am »
Ain't nothin' mo' manly than a pink dude named Kirby fighting a fat, retarded penguin to get a Star Rod to the fountain of dreams. Kirby's Adventure, B****es!

Kirby only exists as a 3DS puzzle to me. I've never played any of these games. I think it has something to do with the game culture.. being here dominated with Sony games and I'm assuming in your area, being dominated with Nintendo games..

Offline MustardHo!

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #428 on: April 05, 2014, 07:46:57 pm »

Kirby only exists as a 3DS puzzle to me. I've never played any of these games. I think it has something to do with the game culture.. being here dominated with Sony games and I'm assuming in your area, being dominated with Nintendo games..

Interesting, I never really thought about geography having an impact on what games you grow up with. Is it much more common for kids to have Sony consoles in Asia do you think then?

I was playing San Andreas at someone's house a couple of weeks ago, I forgot how insanely fun it is compared to IV or V, so as soon as I got home a few days ago I installed it again and loaded up a bunch of mods. Crazy fun!

Offline goosy87

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #429 on: April 06, 2014, 05:37:34 pm »
At the moment a play stronghold 2 (middle age strategic game) and i really enjoy this game. Very strategic from the military and economical parts of the game.
sorry for bad English...my grammar sucks

closetnudist

« Reply #430 on: April 07, 2014, 02:09:43 am »

Interesting, I never really thought about geography having an impact on what games you grow up with. Is it much more common for kids to have Sony consoles in Asia do you think then?

I was playing San Andreas at someone's house a couple of weeks ago, I forgot how insanely fun it is compared to IV or V, so as soon as I got home a few days ago I installed it again and loaded up a bunch of mods. Crazy fun!

During the 90s, Nintendo reign over Asia.. until Sony released PS1. Haha! These 2 are Asian brands.

Last Sunday, I told my elder brother who loves playing Splinter Cell about NatureForever who loves playing Kirby, various Mario spin-offs, and Legend of Zelda. I tried to sell him the idea that these games are popular and a lot of modern gamers still play these. My brother is quite puzzled by it. He told me he would never play any of those. As for me, I probably play Legend of Zelda..

I also observed that Bravely Default (Nintendo 3DS) which I'm currently fond of is made my Square-Enix. A computer game brand famous in Sony PlayStation.

Last weekend, I learn a new gamer's principle from no other than the gaming expert himself, NatureForever. We talked about gaming\social life balance. I never knew this principle actually existed. LOL!

Offline Gman707

• always up for a chat
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • happiness is a state of dress.
    • fresh direction
« Reply #431 on: April 07, 2014, 09:06:19 am »
Kirby is epic. I have nearly every kirby game up until the ds ones. I'm missing most of the japan only ones...

I'm having an old school bioware kick at the moment. Pkaying jade empire and kotor.
what's to say?

Offline Mark

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I am nerd, hear me mumble.
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #432 on: April 07, 2014, 06:37:53 pm »
On the subject of Kirby: Lately I've been replaying Kirby's Adventure Wii/Return to Dream Land, in preparation for Triple Deluxe. I should see when that comes out actually.....
Embrace your inner lunatic. Fun times guaranteed.

Feethugs

« Reply #433 on: April 08, 2014, 04:13:58 am »
Trying out DC Universe online but its got alot of info to take in

Offline SSKF

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #434 on: April 08, 2014, 10:32:31 am »
at the moment i play Pokemon X and Y on the Nintendo 3DS