Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: What video game are you playing now  (Read 314930 times)

Offline MustardHo!

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Re: What video game are you playing now
« Reply #420 on: April 05, 2014, 07:46:57 pm »
Ain't nothin' mo' manly than a pink dude named Kirby fighting a fat, retarded penguin to get a Star Rod to the fountain of dreams. Kirby's Adventure, B****es!

Kirby only exists as a 3DS puzzle to me. I've never played any of these games. I think it has something to do with the game culture.. being here dominated with Sony games and I'm assuming in your area, being dominated with Nintendo games..

Interesting, I never really thought about geography having an impact on what games you grow up with. Is it much more common for kids to have Sony consoles in Asia do you think then?

I was playing San Andreas at someone's house a couple of weeks ago, I forgot how insanely fun it is compared to IV or V, so as soon as I got home a few days ago I installed it again and loaded up a bunch of mods. Crazy fun!

Offline goosy87

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #421 on: April 06, 2014, 05:37:34 pm »
At the moment a play stronghold 2 (middle age strategic game) and i really enjoy this game. Very strategic from the military and economical parts of the game.
sorry for bad English...my grammar sucks

closetnudist

« Reply #422 on: April 07, 2014, 02:09:43 am »
Ain't nothin' mo' manly than a pink dude named Kirby fighting a fat, retarded penguin to get a Star Rod to the fountain of dreams. Kirby's Adventure, B****es!

Kirby only exists as a 3DS puzzle to me. I've never played any of these games. I think it has something to do with the game culture.. being here dominated with Sony games and I'm assuming in your area, being dominated with Nintendo games..

Interesting, I never really thought about geography having an impact on what games you grow up with. Is it much more common for kids to have Sony consoles in Asia do you think then?

I was playing San Andreas at someone's house a couple of weeks ago, I forgot how insanely fun it is compared to IV or V, so as soon as I got home a few days ago I installed it again and loaded up a bunch of mods. Crazy fun!

During the 90s, Nintendo reign over Asia.. until Sony released PS1. Haha! These 2 are Asian brands.

Last Sunday, I told my elder brother who loves playing Splinter Cell about NatureForever who loves playing Kirby, various Mario spin-offs, and Legend of Zelda. I tried to sell him the idea that these games are popular and a lot of modern gamers still play these. My brother is quite puzzled by it. He told me he would never play any of those. As for me, I probably play Legend of Zelda..

I also observed that Bravely Default (Nintendo 3DS) which I'm currently fond of is made my Square-Enix. A computer game brand famous in Sony PlayStation.

Last weekend, I learn a new gamer's principle from no other than the gaming expert himself, NatureForever. We talked about gaming\social life balance. I never knew this principle actually existed. LOL!

Offline Gman707

• always up for a chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • happiness is a state of dress.
    • fresh direction
« Reply #423 on: April 07, 2014, 09:06:19 am »
Kirby is epic. I have nearly every kirby game up until the ds ones. I'm missing most of the japan only ones...

I'm having an old school bioware kick at the moment. Pkaying jade empire and kotor.
what's to say?

Offline Mark

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I am nerd, hear me mumble.
  • Referrals: 7
« Reply #424 on: April 07, 2014, 06:37:53 pm »
On the subject of Kirby: Lately I've been replaying Kirby's Adventure Wii/Return to Dream Land, in preparation for Triple Deluxe. I should see when that comes out actually.....
Embrace your inner lunatic. Fun times guaranteed.

Feethugs

« Reply #425 on: April 08, 2014, 04:13:58 am »
Trying out DC Universe online but its got alot of info to take in

Offline SSKF

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #426 on: April 08, 2014, 10:32:31 am »
at the moment i play Pokemon X and Y on the Nintendo 3DS

PrinceOfNaturism

« Reply #427 on: April 10, 2014, 02:03:08 pm »
I'm doing the campaign of Portal with Half-Life 2 weapons. Those turrets are screwed.

Offline SSKF

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #428 on: April 11, 2014, 11:58:57 am »
i just buyed titanfall for xbox360 i will start it now and give a feedback hehe

fsjm2112

« Reply #429 on: April 13, 2014, 02:45:04 am »
i just buyed titanfall for xbox360 i will start it now and give a feedback hehe
That game looks awesome! Im probably going to hold off getting it until I get the Xbox One.

Offline SSKF

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #430 on: April 13, 2014, 09:43:03 pm »
Damn it is Awesome... cant stop play it... open world, jump around... headshots, machineguns, shotguns... and no Campers... until now... i can say if u are not sure... buy it and try it out... forget Cod and Battlefield...this is the new area!

Offline WeisserWolf

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #431 on: April 14, 2014, 05:06:20 am »
These days im playing "King of Fighters XIII".. its so old school ;)...  it bring me back to the good old time of neo geo :)

Offline TrialMonkey

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #432 on: May 02, 2014, 11:18:21 pm »
Damn it is Awesome... cant stop play it... open world, jump around... headshots, machineguns, shotguns... and no Campers... until now... i can say if u are not sure... buy it and try it out... forget Cod and Battlefield...this is the new area!

I had the opposite impression. Constantly killed by campers and playing solo vs a good team. I play on PC and don't have many online friends that play around the same time I do (5-9AM PST), so I always get run over by people playing in teams :-/ I played it for a week or two and dropped it pretty quick. I'm back on Diablo 3 and CS:GO now, with the occasional Contract Wars, Civ5, or BF4 thrown in.

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 2
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #433 on: May 03, 2014, 07:22:11 am »
Saints Row the  Third.
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.

fsjm2112

« Reply #434 on: May 05, 2014, 04:33:56 am »
Saints Row the  Third.
I love the Saints Row games but I was kind of unimpressed the the third. I was expecting something a bit different from the 2nd game but its almost the exact same. Kind of dissapointing.