Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: 2012 London Olympics!!!  (Read 6674 times)

Stuart

Re: 2012 London Olympics!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2012, 09:58:20 pm »
Preview of tomorrow's Daily Mail cover:

Offline Alex

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2012, 10:08:59 pm »
Preview of tomorrow's Daily Mail cover:

Conveniently, I imagine the Mail will have forgotten Mo's heritage, or where Jessica Ennis' dad came from. Same as with Chris Froome etc. etc.

Oh cynicism...
On an extended IYNO break... for now.

Offline Gman707

• always up for a chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • happiness is a state of dress.
  • Referrals: 0
    • fresh direction
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2012, 10:49:34 pm »
Yes i imahine they.Will. Reading the daily mail avtually makes me angry.
what's to say?

Offline mrj001

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2012, 09:05:22 pm »
So... I think I have calmed down enough, so I will ask now:  Anyone else see the Canada US Women’s Soccer game?  And a follow up: Why does it always seem that when an Olympic judge or ref is involved in a sport, Canada seems to get fucked the worst?

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2012, 04:36:34 am »
a much better week for australia with 3 gold medals in the sailing ,cycling 1,athletics 1 ,and canoeing 1 much better. :smiley:
nude is natural

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2012, 04:38:50 am »
Sometimes they do hit their head on the platform, sometimes gymnasts break bones, weightlifters herniate organs, cyclists get road rash, lugers fly off tracks, skiers die... That's sports.

readonly

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2012, 08:37:07 am »
 For athletes as well as for many of us in “real life”: The performance you can provide is often depending on many other people who work on the success in your environment. Many wheels are interlocked and are responsible, each asset and help can be crucial. Some of you will know this from your own life. You needn’t to be a top athlete or a top team member, for many it is alike in the workplace or in other hobbies, that a team is a more or less large part of success.

Particularly good results are often only possible if one knows his subject completely, has a little fortune and of course a strong team in the background. A team that supportes one another, takes the load off each other and makes sure that all athletes can reach their best performances. Good managers, good coaches, good concepts and strategies, simply it all must be consistent to provide a peak performance. I'm certainly not a top athlete :lipsrsealed: , but I still think that I really appreciate a good, experienced team in many areas of life. In particular, of course, where there’s blood, sweat and tears involved.

The more I am pleased that the German Olympic team in London was able to celebrate a great success last night: Helena Fromm won the bronze medal in taekwondo. This is the second medal for Germany since the successful Olympic debut 12 years ago in Sydney. Something to chuckle about: she defeated an Australian in the battle for 3rd place.

Why am I telling you all this? Because I am extremely happy for a nice woman I met here and also in the German forum and I know how much heart and blood is involved in the things she deals with. This year, she couldn’t take part as an active athlete due to some circumstances, maybe it works for 2016 in Rio de Janeiro. Therefore my congratulation is not only aimed at the Olympic athlete, but also to a cog in the wheel, a local supporter of the German Taekwondo team at the 2012 Olympics in London: my "colleague" in the German forum, the moderator Lisa! :smiley:  I'm looking forward to your reports! Come back healthy, and soon!

Offline egonspengleruk

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2012, 08:38:24 am »
Just felt a need to gloat. Managed to get tickets for the Beach Volleyball as well as the Mens 100 metre finals. Bloody amazing seeing Mr Bolt run as well as hearing the entire stadium roar when Mo Farrah got presented his gold medal.
And to Mitt Romney - f*** ***! We have done a bloody good job with the Olympics!

beachboy

« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2012, 10:32:46 am »
and what about Mr Bean....brilliant in the Opening Ceremony.
Moment of the Olympics for me was Katie Taylor's gold medal in the boxing. Nerves shredded waiting for the result. She's incredible and so humble! She's Gold!

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2012, 12:25:15 pm »
Sometimes they do hit their head on the platform, sometimes gymnasts break bones, weightlifters herniate organs, cyclists get road rash, lugers fly off tracks, skiers die... That's sports.
i seen one female diver almost hit the board .
nude is natural