Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Go Topless day at Asheville  (Read 3006 times)

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 16
    • Dario Western's Page
Go Topless day at Asheville
« on: September 25, 2011, 10:49:18 pm »

Many of the comments posted about the video are downright superficial, immature, sickening and bordering on evil (one of the posters said that he wished my band members would get raped if they were to get their breasts out in public).

I should hope that the majority of Americans are NOT like these people.  It shows that the naturist and topfree movements have got CENTURIES to go before their rights are going to be accepted by one and all. 
"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"

Offline NaturalInNY

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Go Topless day at Asheville
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 11:55:51 am »
Many of the comments posted about the video are downright superficial, immature, sickening and bordering on evil (one of the posters said that he wished my band members would get raped if they were to get their breasts out in public).
What is wrong with these people? Maybe the display of confidence threatens said man or woman? Who knows. Major props to these fine women for being brave and proud enough to go about their plans despite people like this.

Offline leedee

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 10:20:20 pm »
I have always wanted to go to the University of North Carolina in Asheville.  This is just another reason why.  It is such a cool town.

Offline Bobbert

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 12:41:20 am »
I should hope that the majority of Americans are NOT like these people.  It shows that the naturist and topfree movements have got CENTURIES to go before their rights are going to be accepted by one and all. 

YouTube comments bring out the worst people even at the best of times.  Most people in Asheville are really cool.  The comments are most certainly not representative.

Offline chrisw91

• Mmmm lasagna
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Hey guys, Im Chris. Im 23 and from UK
  • Referrals: 2
    • My Coin of the Realm!
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 03:26:38 pm »
This looks like a great event that clearly (judging by the video) had a possitive effect. I think it should be an annual thing and maybe more global. Its a shame about the comments though.
I became aware of my destiny: to belong to the critical minority as opposed to the unquestioning majority.