Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: VIDEO - This guy ought to be the next Australian PM!  (Read 2032 times)

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 16
    • Dario Western's Page
VIDEO - This guy ought to be the next Australian PM!
« on: October 10, 2011, 08:55:48 am »
"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"

Offline Leah

• Female Chat
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Teach Tolerance
  • Referrals: 1
Re: VIDEO - This guy ought to be the next Australian PM!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 12:19:17 pm »
I am disappointed that in the final washup NSW had to chose between a variety of fruit loops and party apparatiks for the Upper House - none of whom have any credibility in the eyes of the people of NSW.

I agree with someone having open nudity in their manifesto but I'd rather have improved mental health care services, trains and buses that run to meet the needs of the population, strong fiscal management and strategic (ie long term) capital investment, an education system that encourages excellence rather than measuring mediocrity, is willing to discuss the need for a Bill of Rights, allows same sex marriage for reason of equity rather than denying because of faith bias or concerns over support of the minor parties, a serious position of bringing euthanasia into debate and a position to do away with the Upper House (queensland seems to be able cope without one)- and then look to the ability to put the bin out wearing nothing but a smile.

I may be nude but at least my mind is open

Nude_not_rude

Re: VIDEO - This guy ought to be the next Australian PM!
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 10:32:48 pm »
I am disappointed that in the final washup NSW had to chose between a variety of fruit loops and party apparatiks for the Upper House - none of whom have any credibility in the eyes of the people of NSW.

I agree with someone having open nudity in their manifesto but I'd rather have improved mental health care services, trains and buses that run to meet the needs of the population, strong fiscal management and strategic (ie long term) capital investment, an education system that encourages excellence rather than measuring mediocrity, is willing to discuss the need for a Bill of Rights, allows same sex marriage for reason of equity rather than denying because of faith bias or concerns over support of the minor parties, a serious position of bringing euthanasia into debate and a position to do away with the Upper House (queensland seems to be able cope without one)- and then look to the ability to put the bin out wearing nothing but a smile.

:e2w

I think he went about it all wrong. Came across as a wierdo exhibitionist on the news I saw. It's great people want nude freedom, but as Leah says there are far more important things to sort out before we get to that. Perhaps if they could know a couple of them over and slip the nudity is ok law in during general business. That would be good.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 10:36:26 pm by Toddo »