Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Cap D'Agde, France  (Read 6273 times)

Offline Brendarella

• -= Brendarella =-
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Ask me anything.
  • Referrals: 0
    • Brendarella
Re: Cap D'Agde, France
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2017, 02:25:57 pm »
Yes. There were lots of families, with children  ranging from toddlers up to teenagers.   There were groups of friends that used to hang around together who looked like they were late teens to early 20s. And it seems to be an even mix is males and females.
really wow, can i ask where you stayed ? would you recommend any particular accommodation for me and the girlfriend.

We stayed in a Heliopolis apartment.  That's the curved building with all the verandas.   Your accommodation will probably be dictated by how much want to pay.  It can range from a camp-site on the north of the beach near the sand dunes all the way up to a villa in a small village down by the swimming pools.

Offline dooley1001

• Cryptocurrencies are the future!
  • Nude with Towel
  • fkk
  • Referrals: 23
Re: Cap D'Agde, France
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2017, 02:24:44 am »
Yes. There were lots of families, with children  ranging from toddlers up to teenagers.   There were groups of friends that used to hang around together who looked like they were late teens to early 20s. And it seems to be an even mix is males and females.
really wow, can i ask where you stayed ? would you recommend any particular accommodation for me and the girlfriend.

We stayed in a Heliopolis apartment.  That's the curved building with all the verandas.   Your accommodation will probably be dictated by how much want to pay.  It can range from a camp-site on the north of the beach near the sand dunes all the way up to a villa in a small village down by the swimming pools.

perfect thanks ill take a look