Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Cap D'Agde, France  (Read 15877 times)

Offline Brendarella

• -= Brendarella =-
  • Read-Only
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Ask me anything.
  • Referrals: 0
    • Brendarella
Re: Cap D'Agde, France
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2017, 02:25:57 pm »
Yes. There were lots of families, with children  ranging from toddlers up to teenagers.   There were groups of friends that used to hang around together who looked like they were late teens to early 20s. And it seems to be an even mix is males and females.
really wow, can i ask where you stayed ? would you recommend any particular accommodation for me and the girlfriend.

We stayed in a Heliopolis apartment.  That's the curved building with all the verandas.   Your accommodation will probably be dictated by how much want to pay.  It can range from a camp-site on the north of the beach near the sand dunes all the way up to a villa in a small village down by the swimming pools.

Offline dooley1001

• Cryptocurrencies are the future!
  • Nude with Towel
  • fkk
  • Referrals: 23
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2017, 02:24:44 am »
Yes. There were lots of families, with children  ranging from toddlers up to teenagers.   There were groups of friends that used to hang around together who looked like they were late teens to early 20s. And it seems to be an even mix is males and females.
really wow, can i ask where you stayed ? would you recommend any particular accommodation for me and the girlfriend.

We stayed in a Heliopolis apartment.  That's the curved building with all the verandas.   Your accommodation will probably be dictated by how much want to pay.  It can range from a camp-site on the north of the beach near the sand dunes all the way up to a villa in a small village down by the swimming pools.

perfect thanks ill take a look

Offline anakyn

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2018, 02:42:59 pm »
I went to cap d'agde many years, until 2015. I guess it's the biggest nudist village in Europe, or one of the biggest-
There is a part, with the camping, and another part, bigger, with the town (hotels, shops, apartments, markets and so), and the beach, 2km long, with thin sand and sea (cold); everywhere you can go naked, no restrictions, also in the markets, and that can be very exciting and funny.
I'd split cap d'agde in 2 parts.
There is the genuine nudist part, almost 70% of the beach and the camping, with families, kids, quiet people, there just to be naked.
The other part is crowded by couples, mostly swingers, and it's frequent sexual acts in front of everyone. You cannot go there casually, so nothing happens in front of kids or so. Everyone knows what happens there, and if a minor go in the "restricted area", immediately get is stopped.
In the night, late evening, at the village, there are some swinger clubs and so, and many people dress sexy (someone also with bsdm clothes) and bizarre.
It depens what you look for, if a sexual holiday, or something more quiet, but you can find both; there are many families with kids, especially in the camping -with the kids club (every evening there is some show, music, theatre, magicians, movies).
PM or write here if you have more specific questions.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 07:02:56 pm by anakyn »

Offline wiener

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2018, 04:23:16 pm »
Hi Anakyn,
Do you mean the Rene Oltra camping?
Compared to Valalta, how are the sport and animation facilities there?
Are there also sport games and competitions, animation programs (aqua gym...) also for adults, or rather only for children?
Is there also any water park with water slides there?

Offline anakyn

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2018, 12:35:24 am »
Hi Anakyn,
Do you mean the Rene Oltra camping?
Compared to Valalta, how are the sport and animation facilities there?
Are there also sport games and competitions, animation programs (aqua gym...) also for adults, or rather only for children?
Is there also any water park with water slides there?

Hi, yes, it's rene oltra camping.
no waterpark and no slides. Volleyball field, tennis, soccer field, petanque, skate, yoga, table tennis, running (something like a 5km race around the camping in the august). no swimming pools, and no aqua gym- kids club and teens club.
for the adults the entertainment is sex  :happy

Offline rockasocka1992

• Shouting it out loud
  • love being in nature outfit :)
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2018, 02:33:49 pm »
This is good and very informative ;).
Keep doing your thing :D.
hello , im a 27 year old guy from belgium , i enjoy nature and i love being naked because it lets me feel free :).

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2018, 07:17:22 am »
The link of The René Oltra naturist center : https://www.centrenaturiste-oltra.fr/
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.

Offline Twarls

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2019, 09:52:43 pm »
I went to cap d'agde many years, until 2015. I guess it's the biggest nudist village in Europe, or one of the biggest-
There is a part, with the camping, and another part, bigger, with the town (hotels, shops, apartments, markets and so), and the beach, 2km long, with thin sand and sea (cold); everywhere you can go naked, no restrictions, also in the markets, and that can be very exciting and funny.
I'd split cap d'agde in 2 parts.
There is the genuine nudist part, almost 70% of the beach and the camping, with families, kids, quiet people, there just to be naked.
The other part is crowded by couples, mostly swingers, and it's frequent sexual acts in front of everyone. You cannot go there casually, so nothing happens in front of kids or so. Everyone knows what happens there, and if a minor go in the "restricted area", immediately get is stopped.
In the night, late evening, at the village, there are some swinger clubs and so, and many people dress sexy (someone also with bsdm clothes) and bizarre.
It depens what you look for, if a sexual holiday, or something more quiet, but you can find both; there are many families with kids, especially in the camping -with the kids club (every evening there is some show, music, theatre, magicians, movies).
PM or write here if you have more specific questions.

Thanks for this info anakyn it's really useful. With Cap d'adge being so famous I've thought about going for a long time, but like others have said I've been put off by the reports of the swingers and sexual acts on the beach etc
Is there any way to tell which way the site is split into the different groups or is it fairly obvious when you're there?

Offline Paula MZ

• I like nude swimming
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
  • Who takes nude holidays, too?
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2019, 09:17:21 am »
it is not a real "border". the camping ground is more for fams than for extreme guys. but we rent appartments/villas in other sections, too former time. (my parents are normal people, not swinger or other things)

you see sex only on one part of the beach (my parents did not want , that i discoverd that area, but.... :evil:). and the center area is mixed. nightclub, butcher, newsstand, pub... are all at the same place. but i cannot talk about the things inside the clubs. i never been inside for sure.

Offline DaniSnow

• Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2019, 12:19:26 pm »

you see sex only on one part of the beach (my parents did not want , that i discoverd that area, but.... :evil:). and the center area is mixed. nightclub, butcher, newsstand, pub... are all at the same place. but i cannot talk about the things inside the clubs. i never been inside for sure.

what did you do when you discovered that area? did you stay there and watched or just continuded on your way like it was a normal thing to see?
i also wanted to go there but i've heard from people that the real fkk area and people are now a small part and the majority is more about sex
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Offline Paula MZ

• I like nude swimming
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2019, 01:48:49 pm »

what did you do when you discovered that area? did you stay there and watched or just continuded on your way like it was a normal thing to see?
i also wanted to go there but i've heard from people that the real fkk area and people are now a small part and the majority is more about sex

Sorry, den Satz habe ich nicht wirklich verstanden...

Offline kata

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2020, 04:40:01 am »
A very old picture from there

Offline Paula MZ

• I like nude swimming
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2020, 07:19:26 am »
I know the place, I have been there on the stones too:-) It seems to me that nowadays there are much less children there. That's what other families say, The audience in the complex has changed. The swinger part of the beach is just in the other direction. The fine sandy beach is nice. The water is sometimes warm, but also sometimes cooler. It depends on the wind direction.

Offline TheBestYoucan

• Nude with Towel
  • Floppy Happy Sunny Funny
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2021, 04:18:37 pm »
I know the place, I have been there on the stones too:-) It seems to me that nowadays there are much less children there. That's what other families say, The audience in the complex has changed. The swinger part of the beach is just in the other direction. The fine sandy beach is nice. The water is sometimes warm, but also sometimes cooler. It depends on the wind direction.

It's a bit sad that it has transformed more into a place for Swingers than FKK. All of the older videos of the place look amazing with younger people and families running around on the beach and in the town and shops so wholesomely.
PM me anytime for a chat! :)

Offline anakyn

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2021, 06:10:43 am »
I've placed my reservation just yesterday for July.
I'll let you know but I  am sure to spend a great holiday with my son.
Anyway, I agree, far fewer families.