Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Video: Russian short film about Body painting  (Read 10020 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Video: Russian short film about Body painting
« on: December 06, 2011, 03:47:45 am »
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline aepplerqueen

• Female Chat
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 6
    • Anne :-)
Re: Video: Russian short film about Body painting
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 08:40:43 am »
It must be funny doing this! I never did bodypainting - but it must be nice to feel the colours on the skin!

Offline bunnyrabbit

• <3
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 08:49:22 am »
It must be funny doing this! I never did bodypainting - but it must be nice to feel the colours on the skin!

I'm not a big fan of body painting. I'm not a fan at all to be exact.
Some little drawings are OK, but full body painting gives me creeps, and I'm talking about watching it; trying on myself is not even an option.   :879
I guess it's related to thing that i don't like carnival or any kind of masking.  :56789

Offline alex7589

• hello!
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Bonjour à tous!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 10:00:00 am »
I tried once with my ex girlfriend is was very fun! and you can make beautiful things
Simon

Offline Pyre

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 06:17:13 am »
The guy was saying that you didn't have to be beautiful because the art would speak for itself but I've got to say that all the girls on that were for a better term, fit! In that sense I don't think it 'paints' - excuse the pun - a picture of different types of body shapes that we see in reality.
"Life's too short, play naked"

Offline Darek

• :)
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 03:44:39 pm »
Nice video:) body painting is fun:)
Summer and good beer :)

nudistdaniel

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2011, 03:42:51 pm »
never understood why body painting is so fun.. i've never done it but it doesn't really appeal to me..

andrewg

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2012, 12:53:17 pm »
Body painting has always interested me. Never had the chance to do it but would love to. Not much of an artist so think I would prefer to be painted.

AndrewG

Offline Fitz1980

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2012, 01:05:36 pm »
I've been body painted before.  It was last fall at a rave party called "unzipped: the no pants dance experience."  Basically the setup was that you would not be admitted to the party if you were wearing pants.  NOTE: This was not a thing that required nudity, it was just a gimmick for the party that no pants were allowed.  You could wear underwear, a dress, a skirt, a kilt, a toga, a sock or nothing as the promoter said.  People got rather creative, some guys showed up in drag.  Mostly just the kind of silliness that you get with a bunch of raver kids.

A few of us decided to get totally naked and everybody at the party seemed to have no problem with it.  I got several high fives from both men and women.  Some guys came up to me and said "you're a braver man than I am."  Two different girls started flirting with me only for me to tell them that I have a GF who I'm very happy with.  A few guys came up to me and said "I'll be right there with you after I have a few more drinks."

The venue had a fenced outdoor area where people were being admitted to the party.  The manager of the place freaked because naked people were wondering around the fenced area where they could be seen from the street when the gate was opened to let people in.  He was legitimately concerned that the police might show up and shut the place down because naked people could be seen for a split second by people on the street.  So he made us cover up to PG-13 standards.

There was a girl doing body painting there and after a while the atmosphere started to lighten up and she told us that if we were painted nudity wouldn't be a problem, since it technically fills the requirement of "on genitalia with a less than fully opaque covering" requirement.  So several of us got painted.  I've attached two images.  One is me and one of the other naked people, Stevie.  The other is me getting painted.  When looking at that image all I can think is that I look like I'm pregnant.

Side note.  I stayed in touch with the girl in the pic who body painted me.  This past Halloween I connected her with a co-worker who wanted to be Mystique from the X-Men movies for Halloween. 
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 01:10:55 pm by Fitz1980 »

andrewg

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2012, 01:10:02 pm »
That is awesome Fitz1980. Thanks for sharing!

AndrewG

Offline nudetrail

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2012, 08:23:07 pm »
looks great fitz i would really like to try body painting sometime
nude is natural