Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Video Game Lounge / Re: What video game are you playing now
« Last post by Fishandchips on Today at 03:08:30 am »
So I'm finally playing Resident Evil 2 (well the remake anyway). I'm actually struggling to make progress cause I keep getting super stressed out and having to quit playing.

I’ve not tried the remake although I have done the original ps1 version but not properly until GameCube released it. I have to say I was disappointed that wasn’t a redesigned version like they did with the original but never mind...  :confused
I’ve finished battle star galactica... what a strange show... plot jumping all over the place, sudden recasting of all major characters and totally unfinished.
I got into Tokusatsu fairly recently and I'm now in the middle of watching Kamen Rider: Zero One. It may be one of the most interesting takes on an ai singularity story I've seen.
« Last post by Cle Leftwrite on Today at 12:49:01 am »
So I'm finally playing Resident Evil 2 (well the remake anyway). I'm actually struggling to make progress cause I keep getting super stressed out and having to quit playing.
My point was society is the bigger problem, parents the lesser problem..  I became an "out" nudist at 15 and the full support of my parents so no we are NOT all sheep

There are some who are more open
My point was society is the bigger problem, parents the lesser problem..  I became an "out" nudist at 15 and the full support of my parents so no we are NOT all sheep
It's "society" more then parents.  Society is active in instilling boy shame while at the same time sexualizing everything under the sun.  What's bad is parents so complacent they just go with the flow like sheep  :justaminute

Unfortunately now those parents were the kids who had body shame instilled on them by their parents. So we’re all sheep. 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

It's a very unfortunate cycle
It's "society" more then parents.  Society is active in instilling boy shame while at the same time sexualizing everything under the sun.  What's bad is parents so complacent they just go with the flow like sheep  :justaminute

Unfortunately now those parents were the kids who had body shame instilled on them by their parents. So we’re all sheep. 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑
« Last post by JOE on May 10, 2021, 05:16:29 pm »
Returnal. The latest patch removed the ability to heal yourself in your ship an unlimited number of times. Removing an oasis in a game that's brutal for people who suck at games like me. The devs are jerks.  :happy

This game looks awesome! From what I see though, only PS compatible. Bummer.
Television, Movies and Theatre / Re: WandaVision
« Last post by Redfrigginriot on May 10, 2021, 03:54:05 pm »
I like doing research on things and from my research I've come to the conclusion that Scarlet Witch is the most traumatized marvel character ever
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10