Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Introductions (Mandatory) / Re: hello!
« Last post by swede on Today at 09:20:49 am »
Hi guys, my name is oskar and I'm from Sweden :)
I'm 19 and have in the past year started getting in to nudism (kind of hard when you live with family).
I enjoy spending time on the sea, sailing and swimming etc (and skinny dipping of course)

Hoping to speak to some other people about their experiences so I get to know more about the lifestyle!

Välkommen, joinade forumet när jag var 19 också!
Schysst att du gillar segling och hav, det gör jag också:)

Skoj med andra svenskar ,det trodde jag inte :)

Oddsen är ju låga
Introductions (Mandatory) / Re: Introduction
« Last post by swede on Today at 09:19:18 am »
Welcome, what are you studying?
The Naked Director! It's a great show.
Television, Movies and Theatre / Re: What TV series are you currently watching?
« Last post by newdist on April 19, 2024, 06:38:48 pm »
I'm 4 episodes into 3 Body Problem on Netflix.  It's pretty good so far.  I will say its a bit hard to follow all the characters though and I don't really remember any of their names.
Television, Movies and Theatre / Re: The Last Movie you saw
« Last post by newdist on April 19, 2024, 06:38:04 pm »
The First Omen was pretty good
I noticed at my local Naked Game Night, which I went to for a second time recently, that most of the attendees seem to be in the 20–35 age range. That's been encouraging to me!
Resurrecting this thread. 

So what do you all think?   It's been 4 years.   Do you think the global pandemic had a noticeable impact on nude acceptance in your society?   How about with nudism as a whole?  Did anybody observe a noticeable dip or spike in the number of people showing up to resorts, beaches, etc.. during this time?

I realize there's no way to collect evidence-based data on any meaningful scale to address this question, but your individual input would nonetheless be interesting.

I’ve not noticed an overall improvement but during travel restrictions it did bring a few new visitors to our club but they would have ordinarily been going to resorts abroad if not for covid.
Introductions (Mandatory) / Re: hello!
« Last post by furrynudist2568 on April 19, 2024, 02:54:26 am »
Welcome to the forum Oskar! 😄
Introductions (Mandatory) / Re: Introduction
« Last post by furrynudist2568 on April 19, 2024, 02:53:31 am »
Hi! Welcome to the forum! Very cool to know you play the trombone, do you play any other type of instruments? (like string instruments, etc)
Television, Movies and Theatre / Re: The Last Movie you saw
« Last post by Fishandchips on April 18, 2024, 10:03:51 pm »
You’ll never find me. It was… boring shall we say politely
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10