Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10
The Hobby Hut / Re: Digital drawing - what kind of equipment do you use?
« Last post by JustARando on January 17, 2022, 06:16:55 am »
I ended up buying a Wacom Cintiq 16. It is a tablet that doubles as a screen, onto which I can draw on. Originally I wanted to plug it in to my tabletop pc via HDMI cable, but I noticed that it doesn't connect. I tried connecting it to my old laptop, on which it works just fine. Have to figure out if there is just a port for the HDMI cable, but it isn't connected to anywhere and get it fixed somehow.
I am a bit worried since my pc is a readymade from a store, so there might be limits to this upgrade.

otherwise I could buy a new laptop for my digital drawing needs, but that would be somewhat more expensive, compared to a possible fix to my pc. 
But maybe later.
Nice. Congrats on your new Cintiq! Those cost a lot so hope you get everything sorted out. Show us some of your works, soon. 😁
Music and Concerts / Re: What are you listening to?
« Last post by norwaynudist on January 17, 2022, 12:24:42 am »
I don't think anyone like it...

Very nice! And one of the singers is even Norwegian!
Television, Movies and Theatre / Re: The Last Movie you saw
« Last post by norwaynudist on January 17, 2022, 12:20:47 am »
A Swedish christmas movie!

Vilken?

Sagan om Karl-Bertil Jonssons julafton :D
« Last post by Kol on January 16, 2022, 11:55:43 pm »
I don't think anyone like it...
The Hobby Hut / Re: Digital drawing - what kind of equipment do you use?
« Last post by Northman on January 16, 2022, 08:55:12 pm »
I ended up buying a Wacom Cintiq 16. It is a tablet that doubles as a screen, onto which I can draw on. Originally I wanted to plug it in to my tabletop pc via HDMI cable, but I noticed that it doesn't connect. I tried connecting it to my old laptop, on which it works just fine. Have to figure out if there is just a port for the HDMI cable, but it isn't connected to anywhere and get it fixed somehow.
I am a bit worried since my pc is a readymade from a store, so there might be limits to this upgrade.

otherwise I could buy a new laptop for my digital drawing needs, but that would be somewhat more expensive, compared to a possible fix to my pc. 
But maybe later.
« Last post by rockasocka1992 on January 16, 2022, 05:45:02 pm »

Eskimo Callboy, love the comedic elements in their songs :).
Introductions (Mandatory) / Re: Hello Everyone
« Last post by pvct1 on January 16, 2022, 04:26:46 pm »
Welcome! You are probably the first Taiwanese nudist on this site!
« Last post by Sofia on January 16, 2022, 02:15:06 am »
Welcome Ian
Because our summers are so hot and the trails are often very sandy the "all terrain" sandal is very much the "right" thing to wear. I have also found them useful on coral beaches and reefs, stony deserts and in and out of canoes when trekking in Borneo or the Amazon and Orinoco basins.

Not very good for trekking in the Austrian or New Zealand Alps in winter.

I recommend Lowa tramping boots for NZ Alps hiking. Lots of sharp scree stones around the place.
« Last post by eagleday on January 15, 2022, 05:08:39 pm »
Another friend from east Asia. Welcome aboard!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10