Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Naturist Links to Clubs / Re: Clover spa Birmingham UK
« Last post by jtguitdrum on Today at 07:41:10 pm »
@english_lad congrats on trying that new and on your own!
Naturist Links to Clubs / Re: Clover spa Birmingham UK
« Last post by english_lad on Today at 06:56:02 pm »
Well I took the plunge and visited Clover Spa on Saturday for their young clover day. It was my first time at an event having only been to beaches beforehand. It was a bit of a trek but I decided to make the effort and spent lovely afternoon there.

Everyone was very friendly and had some nice chats with a few different people, which was great as I had been a tad nervous about going as I was on my own, but when it came down to it I needn't have worried!

There was a decent turnout with a fair few people around my age there (mid 20s-early 30s). Yes there were a few older than the target group however everyone was respectful and friendly.

Spa and facilities were nice, although it isn't huge like others have said. I would definitely recommend this to other people in a similar position wanting to try somewhere for the first time.

Would go again, and now I'm definitely keen to look into other places/ activities/ events to try and meet some more people :)
Croatia / Re: VALALTA FKK Naturist Camping Rovinj
« Last post by fab1 on Today at 06:32:07 pm »
I would love to be there, but unfurtonaley i'm not. Have a great time and enjoy
The Hobby Hut / Re: Digital Artworks
« Last post by Brendarella on Today at 03:27:45 pm »

"Mutual"
The Hobby Hut / Re: Digital Artworks
« Last post by Brendarella on Today at 02:58:46 pm »

"Spirits Awaken"
IYNO Cybercafé -- Open 24/7 / Re: tumblr
« Last post by Katlyn315 on Today at 02:06:04 pm »
OK.... I'm beginning to take this personally now   :laughing .....Tumblr killed my blog again, with out any reason, and not replying to my inquires, not like I expected them too.  This makes blog #5 on Tumblr that has terminated.

So just for kicks... How many times has Tumblr terminated your account (s)?

Hey Tumblr   :moon
I'll nominate @cp
I don't have any naturist-themed writing per se, but I dabbled in a bit of poetry a year ago. I found that I wasn't too fond of the medium. I couldn't figure out how to write it: whether or not people can interpret it, if I'm supposed to follow some sort of rules or I am breaking some unwritten cardinal writing sins, or if it sounds too pretentious or try-hard.

But well, this one was simmering in my head for the past half a year so I'm going to do my best to make it work.

</3
coffee with stevia please.

Music and Concerts / Porter Robinson/Virtual Self Tour
« Last post by carbon on Today at 02:19:15 am »
Porter Robinson Virtual Self is hitting the road. Tickets go on sale on the 17th so I'm crossing my fingers that I could get one. Even though I got a ticket for his Worlds tour, I couldn't make it due to a logistics error. Even if it's not a custom stage, I'm still hopeful that it'll be a grand experience.

I even made a zine inspired by his new sound and image, so I'm hoping I could either give him one or spread it around the club just for kicks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10