Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Videos / Re: Spainish Video on Haulover beach
« Last post by Rockingnature on Today at 12:22:27 am »

I was thinking of uploading this video. Hector, the owner and president of NNG and La Federacion Mexicana de Nudismo is a big advocate for naturism here. He was recently named president of the nudist federation here in Mexico. I hope he, and the rest of us can make naturism more acceptable here in Mexico.
That would be great. Mexico has so many beautiful places that would be great for naturism.

It's pretty much just Tulum as far as notable designated naturist places, right?

Yes, but the most recognized naturist destination is Zipolite beach, south of Oaxaca State. Not only it is a big naturist tourist spot, but it's also very affordable, so I heard.
Benelux / Re: WNBR 2018 Amsterdam
« Last post by Calypso on June 20, 2018, 11:35:02 pm »
I might drop by to watch the ride, but I wouldn't dare to participate. Not in nearby city with all those people taking pics... I'm very comfortable with being naked in public, but I don't like my photos to end up on the interwebs. ;)

I'd love to attend a WNBR event one day though... maybe in a foreign city. dunno yet.

Agreed... sounds fun but more than likely pics will show up online. Not interested in that.
The Sports Bar! / Re: FIFA World Cup 2018
« Last post by Calypso on June 20, 2018, 11:26:27 pm »
Regarding corruption...

That makes me think about Russia considering that they get banned from the Olympics and something fishy could be going on with Russia in the WC. Haha, maybe nothing shady is going on.  :thinking:
Videos / Re: Spainish Video on Haulover beach
« Last post by NaturalInNY on June 20, 2018, 08:55:18 pm »

I was thinking of uploading this video. Hector, the owner and president of NNG and La Federacion Mexicana de Nudismo is a big advocate for naturism here. He was recently named president of the nudist federation here in Mexico. I hope he, and the rest of us can make naturism more acceptable here in Mexico.
That would be great. Mexico has so many beautiful places that would be great for naturism.

It's pretty much just Tulum as far as notable designated naturist places, right?
Benelux / Re: WNBR 2018 Amsterdam
« Last post by Bas on June 20, 2018, 08:35:57 pm »
I might drop by to watch the ride, but I wouldn't dare to participate. Not in nearby city with all those people taking pics... I'm very comfortable with being naked in public, but I don't like my photos to end up on the interwebs. ;)

I'd love to attend a WNBR event one day though... maybe in a foreign city. dunno yet.
Television, Movies and Theatre / Re: Favorite childhood cartoon series
« Last post by carbon on June 20, 2018, 08:24:18 pm »
Pokémon, Digimon, classic Looney Tunes and Hanna-Barbera toons.
« Last post by Paul_D on June 20, 2018, 05:18:10 pm »
As a Korean, I want to root for South Korean team, but after watching their recent game vs. Sweden, I lost hope.
Also their football association is very corrupt and in denial.

I'm rooting for Iceland right now though. They are quite good, and did you know that the team members have different jobs? (their head coach is a part-time dentist!)

I personally think Portugal will win, given that their team is in excellent shape with Ronaldo in it.
« Last post by Calypso on June 20, 2018, 04:34:18 pm »
I’m going to cheer for Mexico because US isn’t in the World Cup this time.

Russia is doing very well so far.
Video Game Lounge / Re: Animal Crossing
« Last post by LotsOCheddar on June 20, 2018, 04:00:36 pm »
Still playing Animal Crossing New Leaf on Nintendo New3DS  :cool:.
New Leaf is Life.
Television, Movies and Theatre / Re: Favorite childhood cartoon series
« Last post by Harold on June 20, 2018, 02:46:09 pm »
Another one for Pokemon
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10