Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Videos / Re: City Walk
« Last post by Brendarella on Today at 02:04:44 pm »
I cringed through every second of this. And, yes, anything other than a attractive young female would have had quite a different reaction from the crowd. 

Can you imagine those folks with cameras lining up to have their photo taken with their arm around a 70 year old naked man?  I doubt he'd have got more than 100 yards before he was arrested.

This video has absolutely nothing to do with naturism.
Videos / Re: City Walk
« Last post by astaggs on Today at 06:23:03 am »
Hope every city is as tolerant one day:

That's the goal.  Hopefully we will see this as acceptable in most places around the world in our lifetimes.
Television, Movies and Theatre / Re: The Last Movie you saw
« Last post by NudeNathan on Today at 06:16:06 am »
Star Wars: The Last Jedi... It was incredible, one of the best Star Wars films ever made in my opinion  :azn:
Television, Movies and Theatre / Re: The Last Movie you saw
« Last post by astaggs on Today at 06:10:37 am »
I saw Thor: Ragnarok and it was the most fun I've had at the movies in a long time!  Between the comedy, the action, the story, the actors, the characters, it was just non-stop fun all the way through.  If you haven't already, I highly suggest you go see it ASAP
Introductions (Mandatory) / Re: hoi
« Last post by Dyl10 on December 13, 2017, 08:04:53 pm »
Welcome welcome :)
Continental Europe / Re: Poland
« Last post by Sunlover on December 13, 2017, 06:35:28 pm »
Well, people said that 1 year ago it was worse and less attended. And the edition half year ago has been cancelled due to lack of bigger interest. But this autumn edition worked very well! But I believe it's much better to go there with many people you know, like I did, than travelling alone or in a very small group
« Last post by wiener on December 13, 2017, 04:56:54 pm »
@wiener I was there in Łódź, at the Naturist's Night on 2nd of December :) Were you also there? The event went pretty well, there was more than 250 attenders!

No, I was there 1 year ago:)
But I didn't like it that much, and it was also too far for a weekend trip.
Continental Europe / Re: Austria
« Last post by Norwegiannudist on December 13, 2017, 04:28:42 pm »
Sounds great.
Thanks for replies.
Just came back from a short holliday in Austria. And it seems Austrians are way more tolerant about nudity (though it being winter i only tried the saunas).
« Last post by Delfin on December 13, 2017, 03:29:10 pm »
 :welcome3
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10